Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ant-contrib plugin with bamboo

Sam Bakus May 31, 2012

On my machine, I have a plugin for Ant. It's called ant-contrib. It was easy to install. I just put the ant-contrib-0.3.jar in the lib folder of Ant. It lets me do some cool things with Ant, including if statements. Now, I want to run my build scripts using Bamboo. Currently my scripts fail because the version of Ant that bamboo uses does not have these capabilities. How do I install plugins like ant-contrib in bamboo?

1 answer

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2012

You only have to point Bamboo to your customised Ant version. You have to define it as an Executable.

For example, if you're using local agents, go to Administration/Server Capabilities and add Ant executable.

Sam Bakus May 31, 2012

The "Server Capablities" button is not visible for me. Is it because I don't have proper permissions? Or because I'm using OnDemand?

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2012

On OnDemand, you have to define the capability for the Image you're using.

I assume you've uploaded your Ant plugin on the EBS or created your own custom image?

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
June 5, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events