Amazon Remote Agent & License Remote Agent count

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2013

Sorry, I tried to find this but no luck... anyhow, if you use remote agents in Amazon Elastic Cloud do they count against your remote agent count, i.e. if you have a 25 remote agent license, and 24 are currently being used on local resources, does that mean I could only have 1 remote agent in Amazon Elastic Cloud? (I'm pretty sure the answer is 'yes', elastic agents count as part of your set of remote agents, but I can't find it in black and white, only via inference.)

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2013

Yes, for the purposes of licensing the elastic agents are treated like remote agents. With 25 agent license and 24 remote agents active, you can only have one elastic agent running (but of course you can have as many image configuration as you want and have Bamboo select the correct one to run as an elastic agent).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events