Always geting "No agent can build this Job" for php/phpunit/composer/ant

I'm setting up a project with php. Everything trigger properly before I got any task other thant checkout.

I've add phpunit call with a custom bootstrap in the phpunit.xml file. It failed because the file wasn't there. This file is generated via composer.phar that need to be executed prior the phpunit task. So I add a ant call that will use the default configuraiton (so just "ant") and here is the build.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="base" default="build">
  <target name="build">
    <exec executable="php">
      <arg value="composer.phar" />
	  	<arg value="install" />
	  </exec>
  </target>
</project>

Since than the build get trigger but get stuck with:

"No agent can build this Job"

I don't know what to do from there !

2 answers

1 accepted

The issue have been resolve using the Atlassion support. It was related to the fact that I 'ant' instead of 'ant 1.8' for the job configuration

Hi,

You can solve this adding the necessary capabilities on the Remote Agent. Please proceed as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Configuring+elastic+agent+capabilities

If you still need help with this, please raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com

Lucas Lima

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,568 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you