After upgrading from 5.3 to 5.7, repository polling and plan scheduling no longer kick off build plans

rachel cornett December 19, 2014

The upgrade has been in place for about 1 day, during which, no scheduled builds have ran and there has been many commits to subversion repositories which have polling plans in bamboo that also did not kick off.

2 answers

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2014

Hi Rachel,

I am wondering if you're facing a known bug:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-15208

Can you please try to:

• Use SVN Export?
  • Set the working copy format to 1.6 if it's higher than that? In order to do that, please downgrade Subversion to 1.6 and delete all of the working copies on your server so that they do a fresh checkout going forward.

If this answer was helpful, please allow me to ask you to mark my answer as accepted in order to have it in the top of the thread, also helping other customers.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Felipe Kraemer

0 votes
Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2014

Hi Rachel, Can you check the logs for any ERRORs during Bamboo startup/restart? Do you see any errors in the current Bamboo logs? Cheers, Radek

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events