Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After upgrade from 6.0.3 to 6.3.2 jira miss all information of builds and deploy

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2018

I had made a upgrade bamboo server from 6.0.3 to 6.3.2 and We have miss all information loaded in jira v7.4.5.

Our migrations steps was:

1. On the migration process we export all information, to xml including artifacts.

2. After the migration we re-connects the agents, review all informations of  past builds and deploys and all be right.

3. We made the application links from jira to new bamboo server.

4. When I open an issue we dont have any information about passed builds and deploys

5. When I open release dashboard I can see the build and deploy information them the sincronization suggest reload and all information about builds after that all data dessapear.

6. If I re-build  and re-deploy jira  information is updated in the issue related.

I think there is a way for no miss this information about passed issues and release  in jira?

Something like resincronization or some field in the bamboo export?

Any help is gratefully

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2018

Hi Omar, 

As I understand you missed info on Jira side, 

therefore I want to know. Application link name or properties has been renamed, changed or modified? 

In fact, we need understand which info do you need first? 

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2018

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov,

Yes I lost the information in jira site and the information that I look up is related to builds and deploys in bamboo, when we load an issue in jira you can see this information:jira_bamboo.JPG

In fact whe made the upgrade exporting the results, artifacs and logs from actual server to new one server with diferent name and ip address. After succesfull import on the new server we made the application link to new sever with version 6.3.2 and I removed the old one.

I think that informatión missed it's in bamboo metadata something related that I can't export to new server.

For example in bamboo (new server) when open a build with jira issue I cannot see the information realted builds on the old sever this info still here.

jira_bamboo_related.JPGThis issue in jira show lik this

jira_bamboo_1.JPG

After rebuild in the new server of bamboo the related builds show informatión linked to jira.

bamboo_tab issue2.JPG

At now in jira We can see bamboo information

jira_bamboo_2.JPG

I think this screen shot can explain and detail my question.

Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events