I had made a upgrade bamboo server from 6.0.3 to 6.3.2 and We have miss all information loaded in jira v7.4.5.
Our migrations steps was:
1. On the migration process we export all information, to xml including artifacts.
2. After the migration we re-connects the agents, review all informations of past builds and deploys and all be right.
3. We made the application links from jira to new bamboo server.
4. When I open an issue we dont have any information about passed builds and deploys
5. When I open release dashboard I can see the build and deploy information them the sincronization suggest reload and all information about builds after that all data dessapear.
6. If I re-build and re-deploy jira information is updated in the issue related.
I think there is a way for no miss this information about passed issues and release in jira?
Something like resincronization or some field in the bamboo export?
Any help is gratefully
Yes I lost the information in jira site and the information that I look up is related to builds and deploys in bamboo, when we load an issue in jira you can see this information:
In fact whe made the upgrade exporting the results, artifacs and logs from actual server to new one server with diferent name and ip address. After succesfull import on the new server we made the application link to new sever with version 6.3.2 and I removed the old one.
I think that informatión missed it's in bamboo metadata something related that I can't export to new server.
For example in bamboo (new server) when open a build with jira issue I cannot see the information realted builds on the old sever this info still here.
This issue in jira show lik this
After rebuild in the new server of bamboo the related builds show informatión linked to jira.
At now in jira We can see bamboo information
I think this screen shot can explain and detail my question.
I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events