Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After installing Bamboo bamboo-home folder isn't created?

Dikshit Gokhale October 29, 2013

Hi,

After the success installation of Bamboo on my machine, I went to the start menu -> bamboo -> Install service and start service. It starts properly. When I go to locahost:8085, it cannot find it.

I later realised bamboo-home folder isn't created at all. It should have been created

C:/Documents and Settings/<current-user>/Bamboo-home

here. But it isn't there. I un-installed and re-installed Bamboo. But the problem persists?

What could be the issue?

2 answers

0 votes
ssetayeshfar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2013

Hi Dikshit,

Did you install Bamboo with the installer or the zip packages? If you ran the installer there is a step that asks you to point to your Bamboo home directory. If you installed it using a zipped package, you should create your bamboo home folder, in a separate location than your bamboo installation directory and edit your bamboo-init.properties file to point to it.

Please search for "bamboo-init.properties" file and check the path you have in this file for your bamboo home directory.

If the problem persists, please open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com

Hope this helps!

Best,

Sepideh

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2013
Dikshit Gokhale October 29, 2013

No that isn't the issue. I followed the steps installed and ran on my machine. But I had to run iit in other colleague's machines. Its not working there. Conguration and software installed both the machines are same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events