After installing Bamboo, I can't set it up

Gabriel Henton October 1, 2017

It gives me a page that says : (at it just keeps going)

java.lang.NullPointerException at com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.BambooFreemarkerManager$1.get(BambooFreemarkerManager.java:103) at com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.BambooFreemarkerManager$1.get(BambooFreemarkerManager.java:99) at com.google.common.base.Suppliers$MemoizingSupplier.get(Suppliers.java:109) at com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.BambooFreemarkerManagerSoyHelpers$SoyHelper.renderNoCache(BambooFreemarkerManagerSoyHelpers.java:107) at com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.BambooFreemarkerManagerSoyHelpers$SoyHelper.render(BambooFreemarkerManagerSoyHelpers.java:94) at com.atlassian.bamboo.ww2.BambooFreemarkerManagerSoyHelpers$SoyHelper.render(BambooFreemarkerManagerSoyHelpers.java:81) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at ...

I've reinstalled JDK, and JIRA, Confluence, and FishEye/Crucible are working fine.

Please help!

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2017

Hi Gabriel,

• When you say you can't set it up what error do you run into and can you take a screenshot of the error you're seeing?
  • What version of the JDK are you using and is this the one that came with Bamboo or did you install your own?
  • What OS are you using?
  • Is the JAVA home set correctly per Setting JAVA_HOME?

The first thing I would do is verify the JAVA version.  Next, post a screenshot of the step you get to when you receive this error.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events