Access build key in deployment plan

I am writing a deployment plan to copy my website binaries a folder in my server.

In this plan I want to access a script that is has been checked into my code and hence is accessible in my build directory.

For example my script is located here:

\\usbamboo02\bamboohome\xml-data\build-dir\TEC-WI3-JOB1\scripts\script1.ps1

however when I am in my build plan I can't find the variable for "TEC-WI3-JOB1".  I only see this: ${bamboo_planKey} which = "TEC-WI3".  I can't find the "JOB1" part and don't want to hard code it in case it changes.

Does anyone konw how to get to the directory that I'm trying to from within the context of a deployment plan?

Thanks.

1 answer

Actually after thinking about this it probably makes sense to just push the scripts folder over as an artifact so it is accessible from the deployment plan.  Thanks.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,813 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you