Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access build artifact during build

apollophone apollophone November 11, 2015

Hello, guys.

I am trying to send the build artifact via email as the last step of the build. I am able to send a link to an artifact, but it is not very convenient. What I would like to do is to include actual file as attachment to the mail. What I have tried:

artifactFolder=/opt/bamboo/artifacts/${bamboo.planKey}/${bamboo.shortJobKey}/build-00${bamboo.buildNumber} /apk

artifactPath=$artifactFolder/app-release.apk

But what I got is:

/opt/bamboo/artifacts/FNM-FNMA/JOB1/build-137/apk/app-release.apk: No such file or directory

I am sure I have the correct path, as I can seen this file AFTER build is completed. Can you please tell me how I can access the artifact DURING build? Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2015

At the end of the build, the artifact is published to the server, and stored in the /artifacts directory.
So the artifact is not yet there when the build is going through all tasks.

However, you decide which files make up the artifact, and those files are available in your tasks.
So instead of trying to attach the not yet published artifact, try to attach the original file/s that will be collected to become the artifact.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events