We've been asked migrate our Subversion servers from Linux to Windows. I've got a new windows server machine with VisualSVN installed.
I've svn dumped and loaded our new repositories. I've added permissions to the repositories and can browse to them via TortoiseSVN no problem.
When I go into Bamboo, clone a current plan and change the SVN url to our new subversion repository and try to save the bamboo plan, I get the following error:
The only difference I can see is that the old server is http:// and the new server is https://, not sure if this makes a difference?
Please could somebody point me in the right direction as i'm really struggling to work this out.
Thanks in advance
Thank you for your question.
Could you please run SSLPoke against your https:// from the Bamboo server so you can get more information about your new protocol configuration.
# https://my.svn.repository java SSLPoke my.svn.repository 443
# https://my.svn.repository java -Djavax.net.debug=ssl SSLPoke my.svn.repository 443
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
Rafael P. Sperafico
Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs