5.3 Compatability with Bamboo Inject Variables Plugin

I know Bamboo 5.3 just came out, but we upgraded (because we're just so excited about Bamboo I guess) and now we would like to use this plugin. Can you upgrade its compatibility level so we can install it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

The fastest way is to install it manually without waiting for us via "Upload" in Addon Management.

Thanks - I didn't notice you could upload plugins via the UI before, I assumed it would be some sort of manual copy to a plugins folder on the Bamboo server. I just installed it to our 5.4 server via the Upload method in Addon Management, and it appeared successful. Thanks again.

Is the plug-in compatible with 5.6.2, or will we need a new version?  If a new version is needed, when will it be available, please?  Thank you.

Matthew any luck getting the latest version? I have jut installed Bamboo 5.6 and found out this plug-in isn't compatible also.

I would also like to see this plugin compatible with future versions - and possibly even be supported by Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

56 views 3 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you