Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password mail issue

Arvind Kumar September 13, 2018

Hi Team,

I don't get forgot password mail. Please suggest how to change?

My user email : kanika.jain@faircent.com

Its urgent.

Thanks

Arvind Kumar

2 comments

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2018

Hi @Arvind_Kumar

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Bamboo is a server application and you need to contact an administrator in your organization to get help with your account.

We can't do much, sorry. :(

Cheers
Niklas

Arvind Kumar September 13, 2018

Please share the administrator step to change password. 

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2018

Are you the administrator @Arvind_Kumar of your bamboo?

In this case you need to follow this guide (bamboo 6.5 and lower): Restoring passwords to recover admin users

Sevecen Unal January 3, 2020

What about cloud application? Is there any solution for this environment?

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2020

Hi @Sevecen Unal , I assume you are referring to bitbucket.org and you have already tried resetting using the link below:

https://bitbucket.org/account/password/reset/

In case, you made the reset and did not receive the email. Please check your spambox. If you have no luck, feel free to contact Support.

Cheers,
Jey

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2018

If you are an administrator and you are using Bamboo 6.6 and above, you might want to follow this link to recover your admin credentials.

You would basically need to add the "-Datlassian.recovery.password=yourtemporarypassword"  value to the JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS property in <Bamboo_installation_directory>/bin/setenv.sh and restart Bamboo.

You can then Log in to Bamboo using the recovery_admin username and the temporary password you have given above and alter your credentials of your original admin account.

Cheers,
Jey

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events