Bamboo task powershell fails to find object path

Jagdish March 9, 2018

I want to upload files from network location contains my source code. I have written the powershell script to copy files to Bamboo working directory. But it is not able to read the files form network location. Telling object path does not exist.

Same script is working in powershell editor.

2 comments

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2018

Hi Jagdish,

This looks like an environment issue to me. We do not know how you have defined the copy path in your script. I suggest you isolate the problem by simplifying the script and see if that helps.

As you say that the script is working in the Powershell editor, check if the user as which Bamboo is running has the right set of environment variables and permission to access the network drive.

Jagdish March 12, 2018

Thank you for comment Jeyanthan, you are right that is issue of network accessibility.  

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2018

Glad it helped, Jagdish. As you found that answer helpful, please don't forget to mark the answer as Accepted. :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events