Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any documented use cases of Atlassian tools deployment that we can see as examples?

Mathew Benson July 2, 2018
Are there any documented use cases of Atlassian tools deployment? I have used Atlassian tools before, but my current project is much more complex. I’m a huge proponent of the seldom used philosophy of learning to use s tool correctly, not just “there, it works.” I’m using Confluence, Crowd, Jira, Bitbucket, Crucible/Fisheye, and Bamboo. Once I go live, I am planning to support ~200 active users/developers. I have a ton of documentation posted on my Confluence server. I have thousands of tickets in Jira of various types across multiple projects. I have a hundreds of thousands new SLOC in Bitbucket across around 60 repos, with Bamboo automatically running about a 1000 unit tests. I have Jira, Bitbucket, and Bamboo setup to automate my release process. So I’m not starting from scratch. I’m trying to determine if I’m using the tools to their most optimum potential. I’m pretty sure I’m not using Bamboo correctly. I haven’t even started Crucible/Fisheye Integration beyond the basic application links. I’ll save my specific use case for a different venue, if that makes more sense.

1 comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2019

Hi! 

Your question so interesting like DevOps philosophy. 

Let's do step by step 

update  to the latest Bamboo 6.8.0 where you can use final stage.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-releases-671089224.html

Reuse webhook and workflow triggers:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/bitbucket-server-release-notes-872139866.html

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events