What is your favorite Atlassian Product?

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 8, 2020

Hi there, Automotive Atlassian enthusiasts! 

The way that work gets done varies quite drastically from industry to industry. And with these different types of collaboration need, it's natural to favor a specific tool or product that just makes your life so much easier. 

For me, it's Trello. As a content manager, I'm constantly using Trello as both a to-do list and as a calendar - it really keeps me sane! I especially love using Butler to automate my boards - for example, I can add a label "content-to-promo" to any card on my content calendar, and Butler automagically copies that card to our Community marketer's board. 

I'm curious to know - what is your favorite Atlassian tool? Do you think it's specific to your industry? 

Talk soon!

Bridget

6 comments

Comment

mmquasar September 9, 2020

Trello is awesome and I think that it is true competitor to Jira even in large enterprise contexts. Unfortunately, it's still not available for on premise installation and probably never will (sigh)

Coming back to your question: Confluence for sure! :)

Like Bridget likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2020

Hi

Your question is difficult because each product gives a different functionality, but of course if I had to stay with top 3.
1.- Trello
2.- Jira
3.- Confluence

Regards

Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020
  1. Jira
  2. Confluence
  3. Trello
  4. Bitbucket
Like Vero Rivas likes this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2021

Catching up with the community after the long vacation

Wish you a happy new year 2021.!

1. Jira

2. Confluence

3. Trello

Sebastian Tschörner January 25, 2021

1. Jira <-- Will naturally reduce the complexity of huge projects

2. Confluence

Bernd Gurn September 14, 2023

Hi,

we are using Jira Software in the engineering/development departments due to we are only developing software/cloud based services (www.pantaris.io).

Within my department (Support & Service Managment) we are working with Jira Service Management and this tool suits mostly to our needs. Also due to the fact the UI and the way tickets are build and dispalyed to the user looks like very familiar to our engineers and developers Jira it has a high acceptance what definitly helps to work on tickets by them. Course a typical developer don´t like to leave his daily tool environment and working on tickets for solving requests and incident just "disturbs" there "flow". So it´s great if you have a tool chain that seamless fits together in our case.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events