Work in the Automotive industry? Say hello here!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 29, 2017

For those going to Summit (and even for those who aren't), we wanted to get a kick start on the discussion at the Automotive user group. So this is a great chance to write a quick blurb about you, your role/team within your company and what you're hoping to get out of connecting with other industry practitioners, either online or in-personl  

And for those of you who are attending the Automotive user group at Summit, we'll use your areas of interest to create targeted discussions during the networking time. 

Welcome!

6 comments

Comment

josh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2017

Maybe not directly "auto industry" but as a supplier. I support JIRA for Bose Automotive Systems Division, and we work with many global automakers. We have many of the same challenges, such as making sure our products meet critical safety standards, and energy efficient systems for electric vehicles.

Raissa Kahn November 2, 2017

Hi Monique,

I'm Senior Supplier Quality Development at an OEM EV start-up and seems that we will use JIRA for problem solving management.

For now we're using it internally and I'm struggling AF (since it is completely different from everything I saw in my 17 years in automotive industry). I'm really new to JIRA and was wondering how create our problem solving flows and use it also with suppliers.

How can I join the automotive user group?

mmquasar October 8, 2018

Hello, this is Michael from BMW Group in Munich.

@Annamária Bonyhádi-Cihanbeyli and me are proudly hosting the Atlassian Automotive User Forum AAUF here in Germany. Meeting up with colleagues from other automotive and neighbouring industries in person is very useful and big fun at the same time. 

Just have a look here: https://industryforums.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AIG/overview

As you probably noticed we will even be in Austria next time!

So, in case you are interested joining in just get in touch with us!

Like Shyam Khatri likes this
Shyam Khatri January 24, 2019

Yes, would love to part of it

mmquasar January 28, 2019

Great! Not sure where you are located at but the next AAUF is about to happen in Stuttgart. Right now we are still in the planning but will publish possible dates to vote on very soon :) Keep an eye on https://bit.ly/2SaoGJq!

Shyam Khatri January 24, 2019

Hello there

Fabio Genovese
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Hi To all

Happy to be part of this group. 

Mahachok
Banned
July 9, 2023
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events