Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Align for Automotive (ASPICE!) ?

Peter Jetter March 17, 2022

Hi, i am hoping to convince people to move to one of the tools in Gartner´s Enterprise Agile Planning Magic Quadrant. 

There is a fragmented Jira core project landscape mainly at team level and all kinds of plugins, but nothing that is suited for steering a 15.000 people cyber-physical products build&run organisation.

Would be happy to talk to others, who are already some steps ahead.

1 comment

Comment

Christoph Piotrowski _catworkx_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2022

Hi @Peter Jetter , we (catworkx) are an Atlassian partner and currently rolling out Jira Align in a environment for ~500 FTE development project. Customer is an automotive supplier and I expect them to go though Automotive SPICE audits in the future.

My personal background: I was a PL for Automotive embedded SW development projects and needed to pass A-SPICE audits. I am open for a general exchange on experiences there also if you would like to understand capabilities / benefits of Jira Align towards ASPICE requirements. (feel free to send me a mail to christoph.piotrowski@catworkx.com).

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events