Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸš— How the Engineers at Karma used Atlassian products to build the Karma Revero

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 29, 2020

Hello, Automotive enthusiasts! Are you ready for October to begin πŸ™€?

I wanted to share with you an Article I came across from Work/Life (The Atlassian blog) from Soumya Menon of Go2Group, a worldwide provider of DevOps and application lifecycle management solutions. 

In the article, they talk about the Karma Revero automobile, designed by Karma Automotive, and how Karma's Engineering Services group relies on Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket to manage key engineering processes and project management activities. I'm interested to know what you think! If you have any thoughts on the piece, leave them in the comments below. 

Read the full article on the Atlassian blog

Cheers!

Bridget 

1 comment

Comment

mmquasar September 29, 2020

Hey Bridget, thank you for sharing this blog here.

It would be interesting to have some more insight *how* Atlassian tools are being used. So, which processes do they rely on? How deep are vehicle and software development integrated? How much effect have Atlassian tools on the way they work or vice versa?

Not sure if this is asked too much but I'm always curious about different perspectives.

Michael

Like β€’ # people like this
Johannes FΓΌrtler September 30, 2020

Hi Bridget,

the article is interesting, however, more than two years old.

I hope they'll provide a follow-up on their experiences. I'm curious learning best practices on how companies use the tool stack (Jira) to support their business processes and to maintain compliance. How do they measure the improvements (ROI)?

Johannes

Like β€’ # people like this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Interesting Article, and KARMA nice name for a car company.!

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2021

Article interesting, thanks for sharing

vasabun December 19, 2021

Thank you for sharing an interesting article. Perhaps you know if there is an opportunity to start cooperation with them on the production of cars? I know that on the Engre engineering b2b platform, you can find engineering companies for cooperation. But it would be great to know more possible channels for hosting your own services.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events