How Raissa Kahn drives quality development with Jira

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 31, 2018

Raissa.jpg

@Raissa Kahn is a Senior Supplier Quality Development at an OEM EV start-up and recently started using Jira for problem-solving management. Read on to discover more about Raissa and her roles responsibilities in the automotive industry.

Describe yourself in a few words
I am a Manufacturing Engineer with 17+ years of experience in the automotive industry in Brazil, Argentina, and the USA.

What are some of your responsibilities as Senior Supplier Quality Development? 
My responsibilities include assessing supplier sites to support the sourcing decisions, following the supplier during the APQP process, and validating PPAPs and control gauges.
What is the biggest challenge you hope to overcome by using Jira for problem-solving management? 
I hope to overcome issues regarding task distribution and follow up. Sometimes we discuss the corrective actions in the meetings and distribute it, but if there's no intense follow-up, there are no results.
 Raissa1.jpg
What is your favorite functionality of Jira? 
Task assign (but we're still new to Jira, I'm sure there will be more).

Does your team use any other Atlassian products? What departments use Atlassian products?
Currently, just Jira. Our Program management, Engineering, and Quality teams are all on Jira! 

What is the #1 question you have for the Atlassian team? 
We still didn't find a way to adequate the 8D path to JIRA. Did you guys already do that?
Raissa2.jpg

What do you like to do for fun! 
I love to read and travel the world to explore different countries and to know different cultures 😃.  I already visited the 5 continents and I'm looking forward to visiting more and more countries :).
Raissa11.jpg
Thanks, Raissa! 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events