Atlassian products in Automative Industry

Karan Verma January 25, 2021

Which products of Atlassian being used in the Automotive Industry? 

And which automative brands are associated with Atlassian?

uncompromising-engineering-systems_featured@2x.png

Please share your insights and experience.

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

All the main ones - my squad alone has four clients known for building cars who are using Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket, and we've worked with more.  I can't name them, I don't know off the top of my head what the privacy agreements are, but I can tell you that we've worked with Force India / Racing Point. 

At a real stretch, you could argue that a Mars Rover is automotive, and we know NASA use a lot of Atlassian stuff...

Karan Verma January 25, 2021

I can understand.
Glad to know.

Peter Jetter March 17, 2022

I had clients from many industries. Several car makers, too. In every large enterprise so far there has been a huge zoo of tools. Rarely managed with Enterprise Architecture in mind. So  typically there are 20-50 jira ecosystem things around and typically most are using them differently.

Lots of fragmentation and islands, not integrating well into a consistent whole.

Would work, if all those fragments and islands were independent of each other, but they are not.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events