check the audit log for more details in the automation admin section #804720

Meir Greenfeld December 2, 2020

Hi
I have a rule that runs and return that it has failed .

how do I get to this >> automation admin section #804720.?

what the number referring for 

If I click on the Audit Log I don't see any errors .

1 comment

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2020

Hi @Meir Greenfeld ,

is "automation admin section #804720" from the email with notification, that automation rule has failed? 

#804720 is the number of audit log record and you should be able to get directly to the audit log of the failed rule (the text in email should be clickable).

Is it possible you are looking into another automation rule, not the failed one?

Meir Greenfeld December 2, 2020

Hi

Thanks for answering, that what I have thought but unfortunately if I checking in the automation rule  and I have some rules with error I don't see this numbers in the audit log . any idea ? 

2020-12-02_19-54-34.png

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2020

Hi @Meir Greenfeld ,

sorry, I forgot to response.

I believe there's one big audit log and each record hold's the information, to which automation rule belongs.

So, if some specific id is not visible in one automation rule, it should be possible to find it in some other's rule audit log.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events