Atlassian Research Workshop Opportunity!

Christine Munday
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2018

We are looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We want to learn from you! We are looking for folks in Finance, Operations and Marketing who are interested in new ways of using Jira for their team that aren't common software team setups. The workshop will take place on September 14th from 1pm-4pm at our downtown Austin office. We will compensate you with a $250 Visa e-gift card or Paypal.  
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Please fill out or pass along the link to this questionnaire. If you are a fit, we will be in touch! 

https://ethn.io/78243

1 comment

Comment

Brian Watts
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2018

Hi Christine,

I'm actually in Austin and work for WPP. Unfortunately, I will still be on holiday after Summit in Barcelona. Any chance you are in Barcelona for Summit? We could meet there ahead of time and discuss. 

We have many different use cases for Jira in the non-developer space and I'd be very keen to discuss how we currently implement and see if you have any recommendations. My TAM could also help fill you in...

Let me know what works!

-Brian

Christine Munday
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2018

Hi Brian! I would love to chat but unfortunately I am not at Summit this week. However, if you are interested in participating in future research and sharing your valued feedback, I encourage you to join our participant research group! You can sign up and learn more about the group here: https://www.atlassian.com/research-group. 
I'd also love to keep you in the loop about a couple of additional workshops we have coming up in the next couple of months. Please shoot me an email at cmunday@atlassian.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

-Christine

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events