Any Upcoming Aug group meetings in AUS?

Jeff Skipper January 29, 2019

Just wanted to check if there are any planned Aug group meetings planned in the near future?

3 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2019

@Jeff Skipper, I have the same question. I was just thinking this morning that I have not heard much from the AUS AUG lately.

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2019

Howdy folks!

As I understand it, plans are underway to have both a morning meeting and the regular evening meeting in February.  Tenative dates are the morning of the 7th and the evening of the 27th.

Brian Watts
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2019

We are still working out the details on location for the 27th and will have an update via email soon. We recently had to say goodbye to one of our AUG leaders and this position has not yet been backfilled. 

I'm also going to create a new type of event for Austin that looks to address the User and Admin user communities in a roundtable style format where topics are sourced from the crowd and examined with our expert panel. 

Stay tuned!

AUG_logo (small).jpeg

Brian Watts

Atlassian Austin Group Leader

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events