🏅OPENING CEREMONIES🏅

Announcement @2x.png

Hello, Atlympians near and far! 

This Friday, July 23rd, marks the start of the Community Atlympics (get excited)!! 

To celebrate, we'll be hopping on a casual Zoom to really get into the Atlympic spirit. Here's the loose agenda:

• Quick intros! Who you are, what your favorite sport is
  • Unveiling the Atlympic Challenges
  • Questions, if there are any! 
  • Fun Atlympic themed quiz, if we have time :) 

If you're feeling festive:

• Change your Zoom background to the Atlympic Zoom background or your country's flag
  • Wear your sports gear (I am considering wearing my swim cap and goggles) 
  • Bring your favorite sport's drink to sip on 

We know that Atlympians are a global bunch and that not everyone can make Opening Ceremonies - we will record and post it for those who can't attend! 

• Opening Ceremonies: 10-10:30 AM PST (5:00-5:30 PM UTC)

If you want to attend opening ceremonies (and get a cal reminder), comment below!

Atlympics zoom background@2x.png

Hope to see you there,

Bridget + Isha

43 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

This is amazing @Bridget!  You will absolutely see me there!

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

Hello.
I am excited to be able to participate in the Community Olympic Games, it is possible to attend from this Santiago Time Zone (GMT-4)

Thank you
Greetings

Juegos Olímpicos Comunitarios,

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2021

Hey @Jonathan Santos!

I'm GMT-4 as well, depending on your schedule you really have the option to join either.

The first session with be from: 8-8:30am

The second session will be from 1-1:30pm.

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2021

I'll be there! Timezone 2 for me.

Bartosz Robakowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2021

Hi Bridget! :)

I'll be there too - timezone 1 :) 

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2021

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the opening ceremonies - but I'm with you in my heart. And I hope, I'll find enough time to compete.

Like Bridget likes this
Barbara Schwach July 21, 2021

Yeah! I'll try to free my agenda for timezone 1, I hope I'll be able to join. I'm looking forward for this amazing ceremony!

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

Awesome! 😎  I'll attend Timezone 2 call..

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

Add me to the Bridget opening ceremonies!

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

What a great event to start the #Atlympics! 🤩

I'll be joining Timezone 2 and I'm excited to meet all Atlympians who can make time for the opening ceremonies. See you there! 👋

Like # people like this
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

Timezone 2 please.

Like Bridget likes this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2021

I'd love to join timezone 2!

Like Bridget likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

Time zone 2 for me

Like Bridget likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

I believe the recording will be shared  if missed the opening ceremony. I will try to make it for timezone 2.

Like Bridget likes this
Waqas Abbasi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2021

This is great, going to be a little late on my neck of the woods but definitely going to try to join for session 1 from Sydney!

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2021

The second time zone is fine for me.

it will be in our morning at 10:30 (Indian Standard Time).

Kythera of Anevern July 22, 2021

Count me in for Timezone 2 (that'll be noon-noon:30 for me here in Houston). :D

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

I'm coming in Timezone 1 for the Gold! Or at least for the cake...

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Hi @Bridget !! I'll be attending the timezone 2 ceremony, representing the country of TEXAS!

Like # people like this
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Hoping to be there

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Planning on being there!!!

Kathi Paquet
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2021

Excited for the Opening Ceremony!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Timezone 2 for me ☺️🤾🏻‍♂️🤾🏻‍♂️🤾🏻‍♂️

Vilius Zigmantas July 22, 2021

Yes, please. Sounds like a fun one.

Ignacio Aredez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2021

Timezone 2 for me
nbg_kaiserburg450

Like Bridget likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events