cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howdy Atlympics?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2021

Dear members, how are you doing at Atlympics ? Please let me know if anyone is aware of the Atlympics Leaderboard, and where can we see how members are performing in this event :)

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

Hi @Kishan Sharma welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Please be informed the leaderboard display with stats is expected soon and it's already one of the agenda items in this ATLYMPICS post 

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 26, 2021

Thanks @G subramanyam ! Yep, I'll post a Leaderboard later this week :). Keep an eye out! 

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 30, 2021

Hi @Kishan Sharma + @G subramanyam - I'm making the call to forgo the Leaderboards! It doesn't quite make sense because there are so many categories and so many ways we are scoring each challenge.

I encourage you to go as hard as you can for as many challenges as you can - that will greatly increase your chances of winning a medal! :) 

If you are curious about how your submissions are performing, I am happy to look up stats for you - just shoot me an email to bsauer@atlassian.com! 

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2021

sure @Bridget thank you for your response :)

Like Bridget likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events