Atlympics 12 Event/Category details

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2021

I think it was mentioned there would be 12 events and a few were named but the conclusive list was not included.

Could you please update the conclusive list of these events?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ignacio Aredez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2021

I believe that until this date they will not publish more details.

"We will update this post at 8AM PST on July 23, linking to the 12 categories of our challenge."

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlympics/THE-ATLYMPICS/ba-p/1732704

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2021

Thanks @Ignacio Aredez  for responding.

I have seen this and already watching.

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 6, 2021

Thanks @Ignacio Aredez ! You're right - we'll publish the list of events at the start of the competition 😃

Like Ignacio Aredez likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2021

Thanks @Bridget  for reconfirming.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events