⛸ Atlympic Feature: Susan Hauth

13 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

Amazing! ⛸

The level of discipline needed to excel in any activity is always impressive to me. 💙

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

I did figure skating when I was growing up as well! Didn't compete but found it really fun to learn!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 29, 2021

@Dave Liao totally agree with you! And I can totally see how Susan's passion for ice has translated into her professional passions :) 

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 29, 2021

@Brittany Joiner I bet you were a delight on ice! 

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2021

@Bridget i was... something 😂

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2021

Figure Skating Olympics GIF by Team USA

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

Motivational journey+ keeping up the spirit+ chasing the passion with self discipline= Susan Hauth

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2021

Thanks @Bridget  for this post featuring @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ ! Loved to be part of such community.

My takeaway from this post and I would like to quote -

'How has being an athlete/the athlete's mindset helped you in your career?

Because I was in a solo sport I was incredibly self-disciplined, self-reliant and confident in my career. BUT being in a solo sport I had to work really hard to become more of a team player in my career.'

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2021

Check you out! That is awesome.

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

I love watching figure skating. ⛸ Just like dancing, I admire the elegance of movements from the persons who are in the spotlight. The feeling that one needs to have over their body, the strength and the trsut, comes from years of experience and training. I'm always look up to people in sports.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 19, 2021

Wow - what an amazing story! I'm trying ice skating every winter.... that means not to break every bone while 'sliding' from one person to another on the ice (that I don't even know). 

Thats an impressing picture 🤩

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2021

Wow! I was a figure skater as a kid/teen, too; I was never quite able to manage that Biellmann spin position that you've got there. I live a block from my local ice rink and always want to try again, but I feel like I'm too old. Maybe I'll give it a shot at a Friday night free skate - thanks for the inspiration!

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2021

This is so awesome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events