Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellington NZ, Confluence Collaboration user group - 4 March

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 18, 2019

We’d like to invite you to the first Atlassian User Group of 2019 for Wellington. NZ.

After discussing hot topics at our last session in October, we’ve settled upon Confluence collaboration being central theme.

As usual, the focus will be on making connections, sharing experiences and using our collective expertise to find solutions.

This is a user-led community group so there will be an opportunity to contribute ideas for future AUG events on the day.

Afternoon tea will be available. Please RSVP by COB 25th February 2019 (https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-wellington-presents-confluence-collaboration/#/)

1 comment

Comment

Catarina Gutierrez May 25, 2020

Hi Kat! Very random but I did a search in the Atlassian Community (I'm new here) and your post came up. How did the community group go last year? Any chance of keeping it up or starting a new one? Would love to connect locally. 

-Catarina

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 1, 2020

Hello @Catarina Gutierrez - weirdly this post was not sitting under the Wellington Atlassian Community Events space. I have moved it back home now.

We have had a few events in the last year but things have slowed down with the need for virtual events and the need for a new Atlassian Community Leader (who doesn't work for the Solution Partner) to help with the event set-up.

There is also an NZ-wide Slack group you can join here.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events