Sweden gets their first Trello Events Leader

alexander.warendh January 28, 2019

Hi, everyone!

I'm Alexander Wärendh, born and raised in Norrköping, Sweden where I'll be the leader of the upcoming Trello Events. Super excited!

There are about 140 000 people living in Norrköping - but the question is how many are (or will become) Trello enthusiasts? Time will tell.

What I you do?
I love my city and I love working with the digital landscape and the many aspects of the web. That's why I'm working as a Digital Strategist at the Municipality of Norrköping - primarily with web development and communications.

How do I use Trello?
When you love Trello like we do it's difficult not to use Trello both at work and in your private life.

At work Trello comes in handy for almost every little (or big) thing that comes our way. The ability to very easily collaborate within our own department is the main reason we are using Trello.

In my personal life I use Trello for my meal planning (recipe database), wedding planning (well, not any more as I got married in August of last year), Christmas gifts ideas.. well pretty much for all of my planning that requires to be more than just in the shape of a note.

What's my favorite power-up?
Custom fields and the calendar power-up are simple and awesome. But I would say my very own power-up Food planner which I'm hosting a Glitch. With a click of a button my power-up generates a new checklist with all of the ingredients of the meals I've chosen for the week. It summarizes the ingredients and sorts them based on their order in my favorite grocery store. This saves a lot of time!

What's my favorite food?
I'm a sucker for juicy burgers :)

I'm really looking forward to this and I feel very safe knowing I have the awesome support from you guys! Cheers!

2 comments

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 10, 2019

Welcome @alexander.warendh ! I'm so happy you've joined us as a Trello leader in Sweden.

"There are about 140 000 people living in Norrköping - but the question is how many are (or will become) Trello enthusiasts? Time will tell." < Hopefully you'll tell us! Haha

Per Lundevall December 18, 2019

Trello at work and at home. Same for me Alexander. I just cannot stop using Trello when I go home from work. I use it for bigger and smaller private projects, from refurbish my house to shopping lists, to remember family stuff. Trello helps me get the family puzzle together.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events