Preparations for the first AUG in Kota

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2019

I recently hosted the first Atlassian User Group meetup in Kota (India).

A total of 10 people attended the event where we discussed which Atlassian tools everyone was using in their respective organisation, how they benefit their projects/ organisation, if they were facing any problems and their best use practices.

Few images for the preparations done.

The snacks counter :-)

aug-6.jpeg

The Swag Desk

aug-1.jpeg

aug-2.jpeg

I would like to know how you are planning for next AUG in your city? Which topic will you be discussing?

Do you play any games for ice breaking or knowledge sharing?

Would you like to share photos of your past AUG events?

1 comment

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

Hi @Deepanshu Natani and congrats on your first event!

Unfortunately, I can't host events because I am a Vendor, but I have the best of luck to know the ACE leaders in Sofia and support them through some of the activities (playing the Photographer though).

If we are wondering about the topics, we are using something common as a problem->solution approach. Usually, people are always interested in receiving knowledge about something in their daily struggles like tips and tricks for Jira and Confluence, or different perspectives on using the Atlassian Stack. 

My advice: talk with the attendees, ask them questions or listen to their conversations, and the topic will come out by itself. The best part - maybe the person who is telling the story is your next speaker :) We have a bunch of developers here who have a passion to present their latest Jira solution or some curious script.

We are starting the events with food, drink, and chat and it always works great for ice breaking. Of course, mostly talking about Jira and Atlassian, but in some "unformal" way haha.

IMG_6923.jpgIMG_5852.jpgIMG_5853.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events