Introducing: Kathy Hart, Fearless leader of AUG Little Rock

Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2019

Okay, so maybe I'm a little fearful, but I am mostly enthusiastic. 

I work at the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is part of the University of Arkansas for Medical Science. My organization develops and maintains the Arkansas All-Payer Claims Database (APCD) which collects insurance claims from Arkansas insurers and cleanses them for research purposes. 

As the defacto Jira and Confluence administrator at my company, I get to delve deep into the inner workings of the Atlassian products. I'm learning new stuff all the time.

When I first started using Jira, I wanted to join a group of other Atlassian users to share experiences and ask questions about best practices . However, the group in my area was inactive. I found this very frustrating, and I want to remedy this for other new users in the Central Arkansas Area. Hopefully, I can do that by being an AUG Leader. 

1 comment

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 10, 2019

Welcome Kathy! We're happy to have you on board and for your enthusiasm. :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events