cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here I am ! Antonio Ferruz

Antonio Ferruz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2019

Hello, 

I m Antonio Ferruz , Atlassian user since 2011 and  Atlassian User Group Leader in the sunny Palma de Mallorca , Spain. 

I have decided to start a new user group in my city because a lot of people told me about to exchange experiences (mine and others) about Atlassian tools. 

Jira Confluence and Service desk (all of them server version) are my best friends! ;) 

My technical background is Software development , team leadership , project management 

But now...  My karma is :
"Processes and structure are not a bad thing . Follow  KISS . Simple things ,  know what you do and be supportive with the team. " 

Contact me if you have further questions 

Nice to e - meet you ! 

Antonio 

2 comments

Comment

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 10, 2019

Welcome Antonio! I love your karma quote.

Like Antonio Ferruz likes this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 14, 2019

Welcome Antonio! We're glad you've joined our program and are excited to see you live your karma through Atlassian events :)

Like Antonio Ferruz likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events