It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Any Atlassian Customers in Lisbon? Thinking about starting a user group.

Hi! I'm a former Product Manager at Atlassian and I now live in Lisbon. I've been thinking about starting a AUG here to share my experience and foster a little community that can help each other.

If you're interested please let me know! (Also I'm not sure how to get this message to reach the people in Lisbon... Any help appreciated).

1 comment

Monique vdB Community Manager May 08, 2018

@Celina Zamora-Torres can you help? :) 

Celina Zamora Community Manager May 08, 2018

Absolutely! @Sten Pittet, head over to aug.atlassian.com/leaders and fill out an application. We will then reach out to you with next steps. Looking forward to chatting. Have a great day! 

@Monique vdB, thanks! 

Hi, I already applied to be a leader and the suggestion was to see if I could rally some local members via the community forum 😂.

If you know some people that you can direct my way it would be great otherwise it might be hard for me to get something started.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Community Events

It is me, Andy B ! a.k.a. FUN MAN ANDY [Community Showcase]

COMMUNITY SHOWCASE – FUN MAN ANDY “Showcases spotlight Atlassian Leaders who make a big impact on our Community. The Atlassian Community Team taps Leaders to share more about themselves and their A...

719 views 10 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you