🏖 Lead a Virtual, honored and ACL life👍 #Atlympics

Hello dear ACE,

It's an exciting context of #Atlympics for all community leader's.

Have you ever wondered in the life of a person their comes a day, a month, a year working from home and: taking future family decisions sipping a coffee, thinking and planning a start-up company through Bevy/ Zoom virtual meetings from his/her greenery filled lawn? driving political calls and addressing nations interest without stepping out of the main door, attending studies and passing out with flying colors “virtually”!!

Yes, it’s proved again and again that anything is possible in the life and we have overcome every block, resistance, impediment, challenge and passed with flying colors.

It’s this challenge that made us discover, unearth ideas, bring in strong collaboration tools, deep dive into technological space, develop robust products, unleashed the inner potential and new ways of working through 6 thinking hats.

I have unfolded my Prototype of leading teams virtually which will also assist you towards work-life balance.

Staying virtual and yet planning your organization's cloud journey? Here's the Team 2021 security Q&A's for taking an informed decision.

No collaboration tool is as perfect and pocket friendly as Confluence, when you know those magic shortcuts 

• So, who am I & what's this all about? Well read on:

I’m Subramanyam Gunda a.k.a gsubashcosmopolitan an Author, Atlassian Community Leader, Consultant, Google Crowdsource and a Google Local Guide. 

I'm one of the #Atlympics contestants from India and representing India.

I currently head the Visakhapatnam Atlassian Chapter: https://ace.atlassian.com/visakhapatnam/

• How I found about the Atlassian Leader program and how it’s benefited me:

I participated in one of the ACE events way back in 2019 and got my mind glued after reading the moderator’s title “Atlassian Community Leader”. This title is one of the prestigious recognitions I have been researching, sourcing and discussing in my circles. Since that event, I’m on my toes reaching out to different Atlassian users enquiring, learning, filling in details etc.

Finally, my day has come and application is screened by Atlassian leadership team and Community Manager: @tamanna awarded “ACL" and tag to my Visakhapatnam city.

One will be surprised by the plethora of benefits an ACE enjoys- “networking” with Atlassian SME’s, domain experts in the industry, speakers, super “surprise swags”, name and fame in the society, high visibility for your employer and a reference to your colleagues, free Atlassian certification voucher, fun and challenge badges displayed on your profile, and last but not the least, you get a chance to visit annual event and shake hands with Atlassian founders-Scott and Mike.

Here's my 2 cents to all budding new leader's, the Handy guide for ACL 

Wanna see some surprise swags?

Swag unboxing video

IMG_20210329_003417.jpgIMG20210222130955.jpgIMG20210604105343.jpg

Fun filled yet challenge unlock badges: badges.jpg

• My favorite ACE/Atlassian Event to date?

I have hosted 17 virtual events as on 30th July, 2021. While all are best, my favorite ACE remains, “Requirement and Test Management in JIRA” by Sajana Binil, (founder of Interactive Learning Sol.) dated: Mar 27, 11:00 AM (IST). 

Event pictures inline:

4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

• My DREAM ACE location! Guest speaker! & food/drink!

I love to attend ACE in Venice, Italy. It’s the floating city with spectacular architecture, islands and sea view. If you ask me who should be the guest speaker, I definitely choose the founders of Atlassian: Scott and Mike along with my all-time favorite author (of the book "Mind game") and friend Devika Das.

These food images tell you some of my food choices, which can be seen in my Google local guide posts:

IMG-20190810-WA0038.jpg           IMG_20200225_194402.jpg20190530_143134.jpg

Having read till here gave you insights on ACL, then it's time to think about planning a piece of work through the number 1 tool- Atlassian product suite 

With Jira cloud and Confluence you can plan, track, manage any work items ranging from house hold duties to release a medicine to delivering a project to plan the rocket launch. What's the best shot is you can try their products for free. If you wish to virtually learn the Jira tool, here's the Atlassian University free learning path that caters to your Agile-Scrum journey, project administration, automate tasks etc.

Thank you for reading this length and congratulations on aiming your journey to ACL. Please feel free to comment, like, share and provide inputs.

Stay safe, stay healthy and get vaccinated.

21 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB and @Bridget here's my article for #Atlympic-Event-ACE-Leaders 

Please let me know if this post is in the correct category and per the lines of the contest.

Like ronald_bergmann likes this
Dr_ Vineet Gera July 28, 2021

Very nice.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

Thank you @Dr_ Vineet Gera and @D_v_k_kumandan_raju for your read. I'm glad you liked my post.

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2021

Good article @G subramanyam 

Like # people like this
Anith George John July 28, 2021

Good one!

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

Nice to meet you @G subramanyam! This was fun to read and it's always good to get to know the community members a little better. By the way, I'm a Google Local Guide too! But I love to use Swarm a little more. 😉

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2021
D_v_k_kumandan_raju July 30, 2021

Nice,hard work payes good results.all the best

Like # people like this
Sajana July 30, 2021

Very good Article Subbu, way to go. You are a remarkable leader. Thanks for liking my event. Hope we are able to conduct many more of these and are able to grow the Atlassian community.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2021
aditya vusirikala July 30, 2021

Good one and good luck Subash 😀

Like # people like this
Sweta Preeti July 30, 2021

Such a fantastic article it is !! Keep going @G subramanyam

Like # people like this
Bhargavi Padala July 30, 2021

Nice Article and All the very best @G subramanyam 

Like # people like this
Naren Harinarayan July 30, 2021

Wonderful article Subra, looking forward for more of these.

Like # people like this
pandi_ laxman August 1, 2021

Nice Article Subash garu and good hard work , all the very best .

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2021

Dear @pandi_ laxman @Naren Harinarayan @Bhargavi Padala @Sweta Preeti 

for your time in wishing and trust in me.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2021

Nice work, @G subramanyam !

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2021

Thank you @Taranjeet Singh for your wishes :)

Abhilekh Verma February 13, 2024

@G subramanyam I would love to be part of community leader role for Hyderabad and would be attending my first ACE physical event at Hyderabad in Feb last week which is prerequisite to apply. Would love your guidance for same. Feel free to add me on LinkedIn: Abhilekh Verma | LinkedIn

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2024

Hi @Abhilekh Verma thank you for your interest in exploring the role of ACL.

Please be informed for Hyderabad chapter, we already have 2 community leaders. You are most welcome to join as Co-Leader for the Hyderabad chapter. Kindly contact @tamanna who is the APAC community manager and POC for further details.

Like Abhilekh Verma likes this
jhonalya 007
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2024

Living a virtual, honored, and ACL life is about embracing certain principles and values to lead a fulfilling and meaningful existence, even in the digital age. Here's what it entails:

Virtual Engagement: Embrace technology to connect with others, learn new skills, and explore opportunities in the virtual realm. Utilize online platforms for communication, collaboration, and networking. Stay informed about advancements in technology and digital trends to adapt and thrive in virtual environments.

Honor and Integrity: Uphold honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct in all aspects of life, whether online or offline. Treat others with respect, empathy, and kindness in virtual interactions. Maintain transparency and accountability in your actions, decisions, and relationships.

Achievement and Excellence: Strive for excellence and continuous improvement in your personal and professional endeavors. Set ambitious goals, pursue your passions, and overcome challenges with determination and perseverance. Celebrate achievements and milestones, both big and small, along your journey.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events