Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community Noida - Year 2021

As we are close to the end of this year, I wanted to take a pause and look back at things we were able to do this year in the Atlassian Community Noida.

• We hosted 19 events last year and all of them were remote. We wanted to start the in-person events, but due to the uncertainity posed by COVID, we took a step back on this. Hopefully, we would be able to start the in-person events in 2022 🙂

• There were approx 300 attendees in our events hosted this year.

• We provided a platform for 19 speakers/ presenters to share their knowledge and insights.

• We provided a platform to 8 marketplace partners/ solutions partners to share information about their products and best practices for using Atlassian tools.

• For 2 events, we were fortunate to get speakers from Atlassian.

• We were able to collaborate and co-host events with many other ACE cities like Delhi, Singapore, Indore, Kochi, Chennai, etc.

• We were able to share knowledge and insights into a wide range of topics like Cloud migrations, Best practices for Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Test case management, requirements management, solving specific problems using a combination of Atlassian tools and marketplace applications.

• Apart from the technical sessions, we were able to host a couple of sessions on Yoga Nidra and Cyclic Meditation targeted towards physical and mental wellness. This was made possible due to all the help provided by @tamanna and Atlassian Community Team.

Lets take a look at the summary of some of the events we hosted this year:

1. We started year 2021 with a session on "Atlassian Cloud Migration" where @Radhika Patodiya provided an overview of all things cloud migrations: everything from a high-level view of the migrations journey to the ways that Atlassian can support during the migration.

2. Next, we hosted a session where @Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_ provided information on how to simplify cloning and moving issues, as well as creating synchronized copies to make processes like issue escalation, change requests, or incident management that much easier using marketplace application Elements Copy & Sync

3. Then we hosted a session where @Nigel Rochford provided insights into how to manage your customer information in one, centralized location in Jira using marketplace application Crumbs - simple CRM for Jira and Jira Service Management

4. In our next session, we provided information on how to automate and integrate Jira to any other system using Integrations Hub for Jira.

5. Next, we hosted a session where we provided a recap of Team 21

6. We hosted 2 wellness sessions on Cyclic Meditation and Yoga Nidra which were much appreciated by all the attendees.
  7. Next we hosted a session on Test Case Management in Jira (Cloud) using Xray where @Helder Biscaia provided end-to-end information on test case management in Jira.
  8. Then we hosted a couple of sessions on Requirements Management in Jira Cloud. 
  9. We also hosted an Ask me anything session on Jira Cloud Migration where Atlassian Expert and Community leader @Pushpkant Garg shared his insights and answered all the questions.
  10. In one of our events, @Mark Cruth shared his insights into the value of Jira Align and why it's the best tool to enable Enterprise Agility
  11. In addition to the above-listed events, we hosted many other events where we shared information on specific use cases related to Atlassian Tools and processes, contests on Atlassian Community and many other things.

I would like to thank @tamanna and Atlassian Community Team, my co-leaders @Aman Sharma and @DPKJ , all the speakers, community leaders from other cities for all the help they provided this year.

We have plans for a lot of events and activities in the Year 2022. If you wish to become a part of Atlassian Community Noida, if you want to share your knowledge in one of our events or if you want us to host an event on a particular topic, feel free to reach out to me.

If you wish to stay updated of our events, you can join our chapter here: https://ace.atlassian.com/noida/

Also, I will continue to answer questions in the Community and writing blogs/ articles. :-)

Wishing you all a very happy new year and see you in one of our future events in 2022!

4 comments

Comment

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2021

Wow! Good work, @Deepanshu Natani !

Like • Deepanshu Natani likes this
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 2, 2022

Amazing effort by Noida Leaders! Kudos @Deepanshu Natani @Aman Sharma and @DPKJ !!

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

Happy I was able to participate in your group in 2021!

Shivansh Bhatnagar January 3, 2022

Glad to be a part of so many events hosted by you @Deepanshu Natani @. I have learned so many things in past year just by joining your events.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events