Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What session was the most impactful on you?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

What session that you have viewed had the greatest impact on you?  Why?

I really appreciated the keynotes, the conversation on modern work and teams, and other session are all great.  I have not viewed all of them yet and look forward to continue viewing over the next couple of weeks.

So far the session I liked the most and had the most impact was "How server’s #1 fan became a cloud champion"  We are in a very similar situation and moving to cloud has been a very tough conversation.  I am hoping that this companies experience will relate and provide talking points for individuals to consider cloud as a viable solution.

5 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

So... Many... Things... 

I watched a lot, it's hard to choose, but the one that got to the top of list (barely) was Malcolm Gladwell's talk.

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- - I agree that was excellent.

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2021

There are many but the one to mentioned here Scale Atlassian tools at your fingertips with Kubernetes for large enterprises as we have our Jira datacenter installed on openshift dedicated which uses Kubernetes on the backend and Atlassian also announce that they are supporting Kubernertes for Datacenter

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2021

I have not yet viewed all of the sessions yet, but I also believe that "Scale Atlassian tools at your fingertips with Kubernetes for large enterprises" is the one that I am most interested in, since Jira Data Center will be officially supported on Kubernetes now, and it would be interesting to see how a stateful application like Jira would be hosted and supported using Kubernetes.

Like elizabeth_jones likes this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

I haven't finished watching them all yet, so I'm so glad that you posted this, so I can tune in to what others found to be most helpful and prioritize those sessions. Thanks!

Manish Bannur May 4, 2021

A conversation on modern work and teams

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events