cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your Team '21 highlight so far?

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

With Mike Cannon-Brookes live keynote under our belts and a whole host of on demand fun what's been the highlight* for you so far?

*Disclaimer: It doesn't have to be limited to one thing, let's face it there must be a number of highlights, I know there definitely is for me!

5 comments

Comment

Rodney Nissen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

I think my top item has to be JWM.  So many features I have long been asking for, it's nice to finally see.

After that would be official Kubernetes support for Data Center.  I played around with it before, and it wasn't ready then, but I'd be happy to see it be ready now.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

I would say the Point A overview - so good to see so many helpful tools being planned and implemented. 

Like Kevin Leung likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

I love Team Central (keep saying Project Central because of past iterations...)

Here's some links I've watched/read/compiled about it:

Like # people like this
Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

My favorite Remote Work tip was Meeting Free Wednesdays. I've already suggested it to my leadership. I think we are going to implement that or something very like it. 

Let us have a day in the week to just get work done. 

Such a great idea. 

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Day 1 I was only able to catch the Day 1 Broadcast. I was intrigued by Point A and its tools. I also very much enjoyed the following segment: The evolution of modern work | Mike Cannon-Brookes, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Atlassian; Stewart Butterfield, CEO and Co-Founder, Slack; Eric Yuan, Founder and CEO, Zoom.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events