What on-demand session are you looking the most forward to?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

What on-demand session are you looking the most forward to? and Why?

I am looking forward to "Make Jira work for you with automation".  we have been doing a lot of automation to help save time in the service desk and in projects.  Just interested in what others are doing.

6 comments

Comment

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2021

Well, I have 21 JSM projects (and growing) and the Global automation limit for me is 500 + 500 monthly. Since it's a nightmare to manage rules in each project I mostly optimize the automation to reduce waste and keep it working within a global limit.

It might sound dreadful, but limited resources boosting my creative side =) I've learned a lot, for instance, some stuff can be scheduled by that you do many changes with just a single automation use.

Latest, automation:
A daily CRON runs JQL and looks for all High and Highest priority tasks which been sitting in a certain status w/o a resolution and an update for 4 days and then poke a reporter in a comment 'Hey [~accountid:{{issue.reporter.accountId}}], you better update that stuff or lower the priority, or else...! =)

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

@Brant Schroeder @Since I am also new to Jira Auomation in Cloud, I am looking the most forward to this session as well

Ulrika Eriksson April 28, 2021

I like to learn all I can about migrating to Cloud of course, but also learn more about "Visualize Everything - Secure Diagramming in Confluence with draw.io"

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Uh haven't seen this one yet 😎

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

I like the offering and mix - good thing that I'm on vacation! Lot of coffee and sweets and many interesting things to watch. I will check out first of all the sessions about products that are new to me like Halp.

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

for me it would be this one:

5 ways to power up teamwork and project managemenat with Jira and Gantt chart

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

@Alexander Pappert I did not see that one and it sounds interesting, I am going to have to take a closer look.

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2021

Looks like I am still behind schedule but recordings are luckily available still (haha!) - I'm pretty interested in any new products that were highlighted, additionally (as there are some discussions around it with colleagues) anything related to improved product performance of any kind (foremost in terms of page loading times/processing speed I guess).

When it get's pretty technical I love watching a team/non-technical session in terms of a 'contrast' - especially the short energizers (~ 15 minutes duration).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events