Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training

Bryan Mager April 28, 2021

I just found out I will be learning Agile, and getting a crash course on Jira. I would love to get a jump on my Jira training, any suggestions?

Again, never heard of Jira until yesterday.

Thanks everyone, Bryan

4 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Bryan Mager welcome to the Atlassian community forum.

What a timing of your post. Today in about an hour, the official, biggest Atlassian annual event is going to start. They discuss everything about the Jira and Atlassian products.

I would request you immediately enroll for the standard pass (free) on this Passes link. If you wish to enroll for a discounted certification program with free study guides, weekly plan, on-demand videos access till Dec 31, 2021 then I would request you to purchase "All access pass" available in the above link.

Ands here is the Atlassian University free learnings site you should access: https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

Please stay safe and stay healthy.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Bryan Mager Welcome to the Atlassian Community! As already suggested by @G subramanyam , you can start with free Atlassian training catalog linked in his post.

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Hi @Bryan Mager and welcome!

As part of the all-access pass for Team '21, you can enroll in the new Certification Acceleration Experience.  The CAE is organized cohorts of Atlassian Community members all learning together lead by someone who has passed the exam.  It follows an online study program with a goal of passing the target exam at the end of the cohort.  The first cohorts have already started but a second wave starts soon. 

Check them out here:  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-articles/Experience-a-whole-new-way-to-prep-for-a-Certification/ba-p/1633775

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events