Team 21 Peloton fans?

Angela Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

Hi Community!

If we haven't met, I'm Angie and I lead the Global Events and Field Marketing Teams at Atlassian. For those of you who do know me, you know that I am a huge Peloton fan. I am sure you can imagine how excited I am that during Team 21 we have the CIO of Peloton, Shobz Ahluwalia speaking. She will chat with co-founder and co-CEO, Scott Farquhar, about the challenges facing modern organizations and how Atlassian is helping to address them.

Anyone around here a Peloton fan too? Well if you are, add our #AtlassianTeam21 to your next ride.  Better yet, join the next ride we have scheduled for Monday, April 26th at 700am PDT by adding this session to your schedule. As with any Cody Rigsby ride, I dare you not to dance as you ride to some some hits from the pop music charts. 

Peloton aside, we are in the final stretch pulling everything together for next week and we are equally excited, exhausted and proud! Can't wait to see you online next week. 

Cheers!

Angie

P.S. If you ride with us, take a picture and share it on social with #AtlassianTeam21, you never know who might be watching!

7 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

@Angela Smith - 👋 Peloton fan here! 🚲🗽 #RideNYC

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

This is fun! Thanks for sharing! I am looking forward to Team '21.

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2021

@Cassie Mayes ooo, this is right up your alley

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

Waiting to see some pictures.....

Like Dave Liao likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

I'm listening for the first time about Peloton and thank you @Angela Smith for sharing that link.

I would admit, I'm falling in love with that website and features.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

I told my wife since she pelotons.  Thanks for sharing.

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2021

Although no peloton user here :/ the session with Shobz and Scott was something I really enjoyed from Team 21's program.
There were so many interesting talks and chats not directly connected to "just technology"(although that is without any questions also very important and always a highlight!).

Interactions like the Peloton's one is just something that gives the conference a quite relaxing surrounding, paired with a "personal touch".
Keep up the good work!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events