Team 21 Day 2

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Just in case you missed day two of Team 21 take some time tonight, tomorrow, or this weekend to watch the on-demand session.  This is what you will get to see.

• Transforming the modern enterprise | Scott Farquhar, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Atlassian
  • Conversation with Shobz Ahluwalia, Peloton CIO | Scott Farquhar, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Atlassian; Shobz Ahluwalia, Chief Information Officer, Peloton
  • How high-velocity Dev and Ops teams fuel digital transformation | Justine Davis, Head of Product Marketing, DevOps, Atlassian; Amita Abraham, Head of Product Marketing, IT Teams, Atlassian
  • Jira brings agile to all teams | Claire Drumond, Head of Product Marketing, Jira Software & Agile, Atlassian; Sean Regan, Head of Product Marketing, Software Teams, Atlassian
  • Next Generation Leadership | Malcolm Gladwell, Author

6 comments

Comment

Fabrizio Galletti _Getconnected_ April 29, 2021

I've missed some session, with premium will i be able to view ti after this weekend as well?

Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Yes, if you have Al Access Pass, you can view later. From the FAQ:

If I miss a session, can I watch it later?Standard Pass holders can access sessions and on-demand content on from April 28-30. If you would like to watch a session after the event on-demand, you will need to upgrade to the All Access Pass and can do so until June 1, 2021. All Access Pass holders can access session content until December 31, 2021.

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Thanks for the sharing this informaiton  @Brant Schroeder 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing this information, @Brant Schroeder !

hkasden May 3, 2021

Is Malcolm Gladwell's session going to be available? I have the All Access Pass and it isn't listed anywhere.

Like Ryan Rules {Appfire} likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2021

I was hoping to watch it again but do not see it listed.  I wonder if it was live only?

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

This is the one from day 2 that I'm really excited to watch: How high-velocity Dev and Ops teams fuel digital transformation. Thanks!

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2021

I found the talk with Shobz very inspiring, personal and enjoyable.
There is still much to watch, luckily there is plenty of time left to access the content.

Thanks for sharing the summary, @Brant Schroeder - much appreciated!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2021

I agree, that was great.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events