Team 2021 Q+A with Akshay Anand and Sundeep Singh

Team2021_Email1_Hero-update (1) (1).png

Hey Community!

Akshay and Sundeep just gave a talk, ITIL 4 & Jira: A story of cooperation at Co-Op Digital, at Team 2021. 

In 2019, AXELOS Global Practice released ITIL 4, arguably the most widely adopted ITSM framework. Later that year, ITSM professionals at Co-Op Digital began exploring the changes to the framework. In their session, listeners learned more about the key concepts of ITIL 4 that resonated with Co-op Digital Team, and how the team brought this guidance to life using several Atlassian tools.

Akshay and Sundeep will be hanging out on Community until next Tuesday, May 4th, to answer all the questions you have for them about their talk! And if you don't have any questions, feel free to drop your biggest takeaway from their session in the comments below.

4 comments

Comment

Sundeep Singh April 28, 2021

Hello! I hope you had a chance to watch our breakout session. If you have any questions, comments or want to know more, please feel free to ask here and I'd be more than happy to try answer them!

Like # people like this
Akshay_Anand April 29, 2021

I'm here as well! I hope you enjoyed our presentation. Let me know if you have any questions on the ITIL 4 guidance that we referenced in the recording.

Like Bridget likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Hi @Akshay_Anand + @Sundeep Singh

thanks for the great talk - I enjoyed it a lot.

Per a pure coincidence I was offered the ITIL 4 foundation certification with me employer last year so I was excited to hear what your talk will be about in detail. Many aspects you touched I recognized again - so it was a great refresh.

What I liked especially was that you showed practical examples for Jira - how the particular approaches mentioned in ITIL 4 can be mapped to several features in Jira.
This however was not part of the last year's certification, I assume the idea behind it is to keep the official program vendor-agnostic.

Thanks for your efforts and keep up the great work!

Regards,
Daniel

Like # people like this
Akshay_Anand May 6, 2021

Thanks Daniel! Get in touch and let's continue the conversation outside of the conference!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events