Summit Remote 2020: Discover how to simply work better together

31063e66-7462-4a0a-94f3-405eae4021d3.png

Hello Community Members -

These days teamwork looks very different—even from just one week ago. Whether your teams are together or working from home, be a part of Atlassian Remote Summit and learn about how everyone can work better together from anywhere.

Join us at this free, virtual event from April 1-2 and get access to 30+ breakouts and demos on tools and practices that can help your team improve the way they work. We’ll also be sharing innovations and product updates directly to you and thousands of others from around the world for a truly global, collaborative event.

Here’s a sneak peek at what we in store:

• Unifying work: Hear from Scott Farquhar, Atlassian co-founder and co-CEO, and Kelly Drozd, Agile Delivery Manager at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, on how work is unified and moves faster across teams with Atlassian.

• Accelerating business transformation: Hear from Mike Cannon-Brookes, Atlassian co-founder and co-CEO, on how cloud is a critical catalyst in every organization’s business transformation journey.

You can also chat with other viewers and Atlassians, participate in activities, earn points and level up on the global leaderboard, and engage with interactive content. Invite your team and be a part of the virtual experience together. Plus, earn limited edition Community badges to display on your profiles with pride!

We look forward to seeing our Community Leaders and Members online at Remote Summit 2020.

Cheers!

Bridget + the Atlassian Team 

22 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2020

Amazing! I'm super pumped about this!

Like # people like this
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2020

Appreciate the sneak peek, Bridget! :) I'm excited for something different than the typical work-from-home routine.

Like # people like this
Nishchal Dua March 21, 2020

Love the initiative! I've been hosting The Remote Work Summit for 3 years now & would love to have Atlassian speak on the summit on April 14th :)

More here: www.theremoteworksummit.com

Can someone reach out please? Thanks! 

Like Jessie Rogers likes this
Nuno Gomes March 23, 2020

Great initiative! Kudos

Like # people like this
Marlon Unabia March 23, 2020

So awesome. Can’t wait to see this. 

Pedro Torres March 23, 2020

Se ve interesante. Lo compartiré con mis colegas, amigos y contactos.

Por un mundo colaborativo, no competitivo. 

💞

Nicolas_Faña_L_ March 24, 2020

I am very eager to attend this event. Very successful for the occasion. 

Joanna Kim March 24, 2020

Super excited that they've gone virtual, instead of canceling the event. Just curious, if I set up a remote mixer on Wed, Mar 31 @ 9AM (PDT), is anyone interested in attending? It'll be a great opportunity to meet each other and kick off the event together. 

Like # people like this
Nicolas_Faña_L_ March 24, 2020

I am very eager to attend this event. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Joanna Kim March 25, 2020

Hey all! If you want to join our virtual happy hour, RSVP here! I'd love to meet the community "in person" :)

Like # people like this
RolandBarro March 27, 2020

yeay! work happier in virtual office.

Like # people like this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2020

Looking forward to attending!

Like Joanna Kim likes this
Raunak Chowdhury {Appfire} March 30, 2020

I am very eager to attend this keynote session.  Looking forward to attending!

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2020

So looking forward to it!

Thanks to @Kat Warner  I was able to plan the whole Remote Summit for me so far!

thankyoucat.gif

Like Kat Warner likes this
Joanna Kim March 30, 2020

Hey everyone -- we've actually postponed the virtual happy hour to this Friday (same time @9am PDT). This way, we can talk about the content and share our key learnings from the Summit! We'll be having an interactive discussion on the Miro board with some ice breakers. 

RSVP here: https://go.miro.com/atlassian-summit-happy-hour-with-miro

Assia Touati March 30, 2020

Very excited, how to join it ??? 

Aris Eko Priyanto March 31, 2020

Muantuulllllll

Irina Sanikovich _StiltSoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

Hi everyone!

Atlassian Summit was always a great chance for Atlassian vendors all over the globe to meet our clients and Atlassian users in person.

This time we still have so many ways to stay connected!

That is why StiltSoft invites everyone to join our virtual booth and book a live demo where you chat with us about Atlassian products and our apps: https://bit.ly/2X0mvtK

Randy Floyd April 1, 2020

Hey folks.  Just an FYI... There was no link in the invite that I received for the Summit.  Not sure if anyone else had the same issue or not.  A search on Google for it did finally lead me to it, though.

Thanks!

Krishna Murthy April 15, 2020

Hello Guys. 

Amir Nawab April 19, 2020

very happy to join here

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events