Suggestion: Future Team events BOTH in person AND virtual

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

I am really enjoying Team 2021! There is so much to learn in this conference. Unfortunately,  my employer only pays for conference trips every other year. It would be great if Team conferences going forward could be both physical/in person and virtual, with the virtual option being so low cost as it is this year. 

2 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Well, you could just move to Vegas.   ;-)

Like David Wuth likes this
Angela Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2021

So glad to hear you are enjoying it so far. I have pages of notes, too!

You can count on us giving you an option in the future to either attend in person AND/OR have access to content online. We see the incredible value of giving people options and appreciate you be willing to participate!

Like # people like this
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

I have struggled with the conference budget at former employers as well. I agree that being able to purchase access to videos post conference would be lovely. Even for the events that I've attended in person, it's hard to be everywhere at once, and I'd love the option to re-watch important sessions from the comfort of my living room if possible. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events