cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sponsor give aways

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Some individuals have been asking about Team 21 swag.  Looks like there are a couple of opportunities for it under the giveaways and store.  You have the opportunity to choose one item from a list of 11 in the giveaways area.  Hurry as they are running out quickly.

If you have a few bucks to spend since no travel was required you can stop by the Atlassian store and purchase some nice Atlassian gear.

Capture.PNG

6 comments

Comment

Christophe Noualhat April 28, 2021

darn... most are gone already...

Manish Bannur April 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing this, @Brant Schroeder ! Unfortunately, most of the desirable things are already sold out :(

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Signed up for some free swag!! Thanks for sharing!

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

I guess I should have explored the site more yesterday instead of watching demos...

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Get your priorities in line David - swag always comes first!  LOL

Like David Wuth likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

@David Wuth  Try to attend your local ACE, you will definitely get some nice Atlassian Swag

Like # people like this
David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

I'm very active in the Atlanta ACE. Our CL has provided plenty of swag, especially after Summit / Teams.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2021

Yes, that's one stop section for Free sponsor swags and Atlassian swag store. I have selected mine on day 1 and waiting for a confirmation email with details :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events