Play Team 2021 Bingo!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 25, 2021

We love Confluence Bingo so much, we decided to do a Team 21 Bingo! And there's a badge, of course.  So get ready to get Bingo during Team, coming up in just a few days....

Team2021_Bingo_regular badge@2x.png

Here are the rules:

• Copy this Team Bingo board. Mark each square you have completed, and then post your board as a comment on this post.

• If you have Bingo, you will be entered for a chance to win an Atlassian Community swag prize package! 

• If you do not have Bingo, still post your board, you’ll be entered for a chance to win swag from the Atlassian store!

• Everyone who posts their board will get the exclusive Bingo badge on their profile. 

Team 2021 Community Bingo Card-DRN@2x (1).png

66 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2021

BINGO!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2021

Hi @Ollie Guan that's a real quick.

We have to post the bingo after attending Team 2021 event or on the last day. Given some of the questions in the above board, "visited a sponsor page", "attended team 2021 key note", "wrote a team takeaways post" etc. we are due to post. So, I see you are going to tick the empty boxes to full :)

Stay safe and stay healthy. 

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2021

Okay, I will update again after the end!

Like G subramanyam likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

@Ollie Guan  - You're still missing one square.  :-)

Like # people like this
David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2021

Here's my bingo card and a bonus pic of me wearing my Atlassian socks. Pardon the very crude edit of the bingo card...

IMG_6721.jpgTeam2021Bingo.png

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 25, 2021

Love it! I'm totally in.

A bingo (and so attaining the badge) is one of a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row of ticks?

When is the deadline for submission - the end of the Summit... Team? 🤣

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 26, 2021

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ to attain the badge you just need to post your Bingo card, you don't need to get a Bingo!

Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 26, 2021

Brilliant!!! Heres mine!... although I will be looking to attain at least one row.

team 21 bingo.jpg

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Top row bingo for sure @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ 

Solutions Partner
April 27, 2021

Row one and two you would hope @G subramanyam! 😁🤞

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 27, 2021

Well one of the demos is my community demo, so everyone better watch that one. 😂

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Already in my bookmarks @Monique vdB!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 27, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon oh god I take it back, what if I sound awkward and everyone hears, I'm scared 😳 😆

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 27, 2021

I should have started it off with this

lalalala.gif

Like # people like this
Solutions Partner
April 29, 2021

Woo-hoo TWO rows AND one diagonal!

team 21 bingo - small.jpg

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

After "nailing" my Confluence Bingo experience with Absolutely-No-Bingo, I'm glad I'll have another try  🤣

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

I had the same issue maybe I will be better off this round.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

@Monique vdB I'm calling BINGO already, I got a surprise square this morning.

EDIT: Updating as of end of day 1 keynote.

EDIT #2: Final Card

Team 2021 Community Bingo Card.png

I will add an updated card as I continue to fill out more of the card!

Ok, so I managed to do everything I possibly could this year.  I didn't feel right submitting a talk when I was a part of the selection panel this year, but this was fun!  Thank you!

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

What was the surprise?! Did you get a new badge? I'm thisclose to a new one, too...

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

@Esther Strom yes I did!  With all the next milestones being larger ones I wasn't actually expecting to be able to earn a badge this week.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 27, 2021

So modest about his LEVEL 10 BADGE. 

10S.gif

Like # people like this
Alex Fox April 27, 2021

Checked off more than I originally thought I'd be able to!

bingo.png

Like # people like this
Valerie Palmer April 27, 2021

I did it, I did it!!! I'm looking forward to talking about my experience with the Data Lake EAP tomorrow night. 

Team 2021 Community Bingo Card - Val.jpg

Like # people like this
Rodney Nissen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

My Post(3).png

Bingo, and the main event hasn't even started!

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

bingo.png

Actually got a bingo this time.  

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

I'll update as things change, but I actually have bingo!

Updated Friday:

team21Bingo.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 27, 2021

@Esther Strom ooh what product did you learn about?

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

I watched the Trello AMA! We don't use Trello, and although I've used the leader boards, I can't say I really know much about it. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Finally updated - and BINGO!

Team 2021 Community Bingo Card-DRN@2x (2).png

Like # people like this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

BINGO!!!

Capture 2021-04-28 at 16.12.19.png

Like # people like this
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2021

I love this :-)
Edit: BINGO. I am in desperate need for some swag.

Bingo_BINGO.png

Ian April 28, 2021

Bingo!

2021-04-28 08_05_45-Window.png

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

still working on it

grafik.png

Like Valerie Palmer likes this
Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

and BINGO was his name-oTeam 2021 Community Bingo Card-BINGO.png

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Bingo! 😃😃😃

E2BAAB98-5456-4E69-A7E7-BB513228FBDE.jpeg

scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Bingo!

Bingo.jpg

Jayesh Baviskar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

woohoo.png

It will be super fun while playing this game

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Here comes my Bingo board and live virtual booth snap. And read bingo square Key-note1-Takeaway 

Team 2021 Community Bingo Card-DRN@2x (1).png virtualbooth.jpg

Like Tamanna Godara likes this
Christine Byrer April 28, 2021

WIP

BINGO.jpg

Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2021

Woop, woop.

team21_bingo.png

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Woo!Team 2021 Community Bingo Card-DRN@2x (1).png

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2021

Getting there! WOOP!

nc_bingo.png

Like # people like this
anish April 28, 2021

Team 2021 Bingo.pngBingo !

Christel Gray April 28, 2021

Bingo!

bingo.png

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2021

SSSSTRIKE!!!

Play Team 2021 Bingo! - Mozilla Firefox 2021-04-28.png

Lynne Wagner
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Bingo!

Team 2021 Community Bingo Card-Lynne.png

Doctor Jira April 28, 2021

Team 2021 Doctor Jira.png

Bingo! First bingo ever :)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

So far, pretty good.  I'll update this post when I've maxed out my marks.  This is not my first Atlassian event (unless we start counting last week ;-) ) so no blackout for me. :-/

Play_Team_2021_Bingo.jpg

Patrick Dworkowski-Falkenberg April 28, 2021

Bingo :)

Bingo.png

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Bingo Team 2021 Community Bingo Card-DRN@2x (1).png

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

BINGO 🥳

I may have had slightly too much fun doing this, who am I kidding you can never have too much fun!

Like # people like this
Ravina
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2021

BINGO..........

Capture 2021-04-30 at 9.38.30.png

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2021

Bingo!

DavinBingo.png

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

That's a bingo!

Team 2021 Community Bingo Card-DRN@2x (1).jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events