New features "Coming Soon" to JSM and OpsGenie..?

I've just come from the "What's New In JSM and Opsgenie" demo by Darren Henry and just had a few questions, not sure if the right place but would appreciate some guidance! :)

We are currently using JSM Standard and I understand a few of the topics raised in this demo had been guided towards the "Premium" level of JSM, such as the Insight Asset and Configuration.

My main points come around the improved reporting, integrated KB, improved portal UI in JSM and the new Schedule UI within OpsGenie.

It was a tad unclear at what level of plan these will be available in, and I'd just like clarification if at all possible, please? We have a very big push at the minute for service offerings and self-service within our client base and these features would be an absolute enormous help across the board.

Additionally, if there's anywhere we can sign up or view to track the progress of these particular features so we can plan ahead and implement accordingly. 

Thanks in advance!

2 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Agreed - some type of mapping of Opsgenie plan levels back to JSM license levels would be great!

Like Michael Hodgson likes this
Emma Wright April 29, 2021

Following, would also like to know.

Like Michael Hodgson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events