Loving the Inspiration

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

This will be my 1st Summit style Atlassian level and I was sold from the moment I logged in, was asked for a favourite inspirational quote. I quickly ran off to find an appropriate quote  from my favourite author Tom Robbins!! Then to find Atlassian had quoted him as well.JBug2.png

Curious to know what other peoples quotes were and if I am not alone in loving that Atlassian are quoting from Jitterbug Perfume.

If interested, there are hundreds of brilliant quotes from Tom Robbins HERE 

8 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2021

Mine is : "It is better to aim high and miss than to aim low and get there" - Albert Einstein

Like # people like this
Vicki Wilt April 27, 2021

Only for aiming in life goals...not for little boy stand-up peeing training. Otherwise it is all over the walls! 

wink.png

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Mine is actually... well, mine :D

Be persistent in your efforts, care about what you are doing each day and you’ll achieve great things! - my inspirational thoughts :)

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Thank you for starting this thread @Curt Holley and the point of quotes. You captioned it really well, "Loving the inspiration".

Here's my all time favorite quote by "Swami Vivekananda", "Arise, Awake and Stop not, Till you reach the goal".

Like Curt Holley likes this
Vicki Wilt April 27, 2021

Signage in my kids' rooms: 

"It is nice to be important, but it is important to be nice." 

Followed the link to Tom Robbins. Thank you for the rabbit hole that was wonderful.

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

I really like that quote! It sounds like a Dr. Seuss-ism.

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

I think everyone is seeing just their own quote when they log in; I haven't seen it scrolling through or showing other quotes when I refresh. I do like seeing what other people chose, so thanks for starting this topic.

2021-04-27 11_37_10-Team '21 Home - Brave.png

Like # people like this
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Aha!! that makes sense @Esther Strom and by the comments below appears to be right.

I love it!!! But also love how I fooled myself into thinking Atlassian and I were so aligned.

Told you it was my 1st time 🤣

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Awww, I didn't mean to burst your bubble 😟. 

1a18c672_t-001-dont-stop-believin-450w

Like Curt Holley likes this
Angela Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2021

Love all of these! My favorite quote is: 

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 9.59.55 AM.png

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Well. This was a little disappointing:Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 1.33.42 PM.png

Then I reloaded (or did I edit the page? ;-)Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 1.35.33 PM.png

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Wait... there's a place to enter a quote? Let me see...

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Oh, I see it now.Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 5.50.15 PM.png

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Great quotes.  I was lazy and did not enter one :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events