Looking forward to the upcoming Team'21 event

Ulrika Eriksson April 28, 2021

My name is Ulrika, from Sweden and have worked with JIRA and Confluence for several years and have participated in all Summit events between 2016-2020. 

Looking forward to the event and hope to learn a lot and gather a lot of inspiration during the upcoming two days 29-30 April 2021!

//Ulrika

3 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Ulrika Eriksson 👋

Wow you are a long standing Summit attendee! Here's to another great year of Atlassian goodness at the new Summit aka Team '21 😃

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hello Ulrika - thanks for sharing! I wish I had become involved with Summit much sooner like you!

Like Ulrika Eriksson likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

@Ulrika Eriksson As a first timer, I am also looking forward to Team '21 to learn a lot of new things!

Like Ulrika Eriksson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events