๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Introduce yourself!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2021

Hi there, Team 2021 enthusiasts! 

This year, we're bring Las Vegas to the Atlassian Community. While we won't get to see each other face-to-face, we'll still get the chance to forge meaningful connections and have some fun :).

First things first - introduce yourself! 

Things you might include in your intro:

• Where you're from
  • Where you work
  • What you like to do in your free time
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021
  • Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.
  • Gifs to show your excitement about the upcoming event! 

Can't wait to meet you!!

40 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Aside of what I mentioned in my intro article in the Welcome Center, I'll dive right into Team 2021: I'm excited to hear about new products (especially from Atlassian) and product updates (from partners too!).

Team Central sounds pretty nifty, and Jira Work Management delivers quality of life improvements I've been wanting for years.

Tagging in @Bridget to introduce yourself (since you started this!) and @Mirek who I see posting on here! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Like โ€ข # people like this
KarenFlam April 22, 2021

I know you!!!!!  

Like โ€ข Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

@KarenFlam - Karen!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Don't forget to upload a profile pic for your account here!

I feel like I'm always asking folks to do that on all the social networks ๐Ÿคฃ

Like โ€ข KarenFlam likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 18, 2021

@Dave Liao fair enough!

For those of you who don't know me ... I'm Bridget, your friendly content manager from the Atlassian Community team! 

Things you might include in your intro:

• Where you're from: I was born in Boothwyn, PA, but spent most of my life in Wilmington, DE. Yes, Joe Biden is a big deal around there. I went to the same high school as he did (different years though ๐Ÿ˜‚)
  • Where you work: I work for Atlassian! 
  • What you like to do in your free time: I like to spend a lot of my free time outside. I love to run, mountain bike, swim, hike, etc. I also spend a lot of time painting! You can check out my work at bridgetsauer.com
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: I'm really excited to learn about Atlassian's longterm vision from our founders, hear from Malcom Gladwell, and dive deep into some of the productivity talks. I'm a track lead for the Teams + Culture track, so I've already learned a ton in rehearsals! 
  • I've included a photo of my cat, Dorcas, sitting in a box while a work as well as a gif that exemplifies my excitement for this upcoming events!!

Dorcas.png

200.gif

@Erica Moss and @Fadoua , I nominate y'all for some intros as well. 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2021

Yay, Pennsylvania! And Boothwyn, eh? I know folks that went to Garnet Valley High School!

Like โ€ข KarenFlam likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
March 22, 2021

No way!!! What a small world, @Dave Liao

My parents messed up and bought a house in the Chichester school district vs. Garnet Valley ... but I certainly went to swim practice there until I was in high school! :) 

KarenFlam April 22, 2021

And I live in Media!!!!   Delco in da house!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

If @Bridget asks you to do something, it's always an emphatic yes. So here we go. ๐ŸŽ‰

• Where you're from: I born and raised in Michigan, but have lived in New York for the past almost-10 years, and I can't imagine ever living anywhere else!
  • Where you work: At Atlassian, taking care of our Community Leaders based in the Americas.
  • What you like to do in your free time: Pre-pandemic, my main joy in life was seeing Broadway shows, but in our current state, I have been making way too many online purchases, decorating my apartment, and going for long walks.
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: Like Bridget, I'm always down for a productivity talk that teaches me how to be a bit more efficient! I'm also excited to connect with our Leaders during our Community programming.
  • Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.: A favorite I took recently.

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 11.14.44 AM.png

giphy

I'd love to see some intro posts from @Dirk Ronsmans, @Liam Green, and @Andrew Kendris!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2021

Couldn't help but notice the 'y'all' in your intro of the Community workshop sessions for Team, and was curious if you also have southern linguistic influence :) 

Speaking of accents, I just watched Newsies Broadway on Disney Plus, and couldn't stop cringing at the overexaggerated New York accents... Can't wait for live theater to restart again though!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2021

Yes I am from Tennessee so I guess I come by it honestly ๐Ÿ™‚

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

@carolyn french Ha! I have fully embraced "y'all" as sort of an inclusive way to greet a group (and I just love how it sounds). Not necessarily ingrained in my Midwest background. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Like โ€ข carolyn french likes this
Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2021

Challenge accepted @Erica Moss ๐Ÿ˜Š

Where you're from:

I'm originally from a small rural town outside of Gettysburg, PA.  I moved to NYC about 11 years ago and still fascinated by the fact that I can order pizza delivery at 2AM ๐Ÿ•

Where you work:

I work at a corporate law firm as a project manager and Atlassian admin.

What you like to do in your free time:

Walking the city streets by way of interesting food spots.  I also enjoy running and can't wait until races are back up! 

What you're excited to learn at Team 2021:

I always enjoy the Keynotes and also discovering new approaches to helping lead teams towards more effective collaboration strategies.

Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.
Gifs to show your excitement about the upcoming event!

I tried baking a sourdough loaf last year and it didn't look as good as it tasted so instead share this picture I took of a recent sunset.

F4214F95-3F0C-4410-917E-49D559E7D924.jpeg

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2021

Yes Ma'am!

Always happy to throw some (fun) facts around.

• Where you're from: I'm from a little country called Belgium, mainly known for beer, "french" fries and chocolate. Was born on one side of the country near the North Sea (Ostend) but currently live in a town call Leuven (or at least close to it).  You can get from one side of the country to the other in about 2-3hrs so moving around doesn't mean that much.
  • Where you work:  I work as an ITSM Consultant for a company called CTG, this means that I am involved in pretty much anything that has to do with Service Management going from analysis to implementation. We're actually an American based company (Buffalo has our HQ) but I'm part of the European branch. Our current CEO is actually a Belgian too! 
  • What you like to do in your free time: I have a lot of interests.. but nothing too outspoken. Mainly a lot of tv, cooking, running, reading, .. there's never enough time in a day! Oh and I like coffee, a lot! I can literally spend hours reading through blogs, youtube videos,... about the subject.
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: It's my first real summit (even tho it's remote) so I'm not sure what to expect actually! I hope to see some sneak peaks, get excited about the year to come. I guess anything to do with JSM and maybe Jira Work Management would be on the top of my list.
  • Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc

Meet Kupo, my 12y old adopted cat. 

image.png

Oh and this picture I took just last weekend:

image.png

it's just a picture of a piece of land so doesn't mean much but I bought it last weekend! So once we finish building a house here this will be the view when I sip my morning coffee for the next 30-40 years! (super excited!)

• Gifs to show your excitement about the upcoming event! giphy
Bridget
Community Manager
March 22, 2021

WOW! Beautiful land! Love those grey Belgium skies :). 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2021

Sadly it's not all mine (turns out I'm not a millionaire) but the view will remain like this! 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2021

Glad you found some land... looking forward to seeing how the build progresses

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2021

@Erica Moss ask and you shall receive!

• Where you're from: I'm from a little place called Stoke on Trent in the middle of England.  It's the international home of pottery, so if you've heard of Wedgwood or Minton they're both localimage.png
  • Where you work: I work for Bestway Retail, we're the largest off licence retailer in the UK - our main brands are Bargain Booze and Wine Rack
  • What you like to do in your free time: In my spare time I like to walk our pug, Peggy.  I also like reading and losing myself in a sitcom.
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: I want to learn everything!  I'm looking forward to the Community content - it will be great to be immersed in more of it. 
  • Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.: Here's the infamous Peggy (a.k.a. Peg, Pork Chop, Muffin)
  • Peg1 (2).JPG
  • and a photo from the best holiday (vacation) we've ever been on!
  • 45253345_10156726398005050_6075580201989832704_n.jpg  
  • giphy
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2021

@Liam Green I am HERE for the Peggy content.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2021

@Erica Moss you wouldn't be saying that if it was you she was waking at 3am because she heard a leaf blowing up the street! But she is so very cute

Nick Traenkle April 28, 2021

@Liam Greennice place where you're from! I have visited the JCB plant once, as supplier.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2021

Hello everyone!

Yeah, so probably many already know me from Community :) . Involved here for more than a decade already. Love to help people with their problems and make things better. This is what I usually do and I really like it! :)

Homer Simpson GIF

If I could do something for everyone or have a magic wand I would get rid of waste.. mostly plastic that could make our planet a better place to leave hoping at the same time that everyone soon would invest in renewable energy ..

Beach Pollution GIF by Dolphin Discovery

Personally recently do not have much free time unfortunately due to amount of work.. Pandemic, lockdowns, etc. kills opportunity to travel which I really like and of course play my favorite basketball :( ...

You Can Do It Basketball GIF

... so everyday I try to find something to do at home that does not require using my mobile phone or computer but it is really hard .. it would mean that I need to stop checking Community which I cannot do! :)

Internet GIF

I really miss in-person events, but I am definitively joining (Summit) Team 2021 and even this would be digital event again like last year looking forward to see all those sessions, keynotes to get power and motivation for another year up until next (Summit) which I hope we can meet with each other again!

Sad Hulk GIF - Sad Hulk Walk GIFs

Well, I would really like to nominate @Scott Farquhar and @Mike Cannon-Brookes to say few words here, but probably they are recently busy preparing their speeches for Team 2021 ;) so I have to deal with that and wait until we hear from them on keynotes :)

Can't wait! This is so exciting!

Happy Big Lebowski GIF

See you there!

Dam - iDalko April 27, 2021

see you there !

giphy

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2021
  • Where you're from

Northern England originally, South Yorkshire. But thirty years in the US now. Still with an English accent, apparently

• Where you work

LinkedIn, which is based in Sunnyvale, CA, USA. About a mile from where my wife grew up.

Nothing too healthy, I'm afraid. Lots and lots of reading before the pandemic. More British detective shows since last year. They get so confusing by the end!

Scaling. I'm alway interested in how people make Jira keep going and going.

This is Ash, exposing himself in the sun. The other cat, Smoke, is likely hiding from Ash. Yes, good names for CA cats

unnamed.jpeg

I'm not a big gif guy. In fact, I use AdBlock on the most distracting ones. How old does that make me :)

Kristjรกn Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2021

Hey all!

• Where you're from: Hafnarfjรถrรฐur, Iceland but currently living in Utah
  • Iceland.jpg
  • Where you work: Origo ehf as a Customer Success Manager and Project Manager and Jira & Confluence admin, and SugarCRM admin, ...  I look at myself as a problem solver :)
  • What you like to do in your free time: I like to hike the hills and mountains, ride a "racer" bicycle, enjoy family, drum, and nature 
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: Super excited about any announcements from Atlassian and partners alike. Also to "meet" friends from the Atlassian community.
  • Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.:
  • Bruno 15 nov 2020a.JPEG
  • Gifs to show your excitement about the upcoming event! giphy
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2021

Hey Y'all! (Southern US slang for Hello)

• Where you're from

I was born and raised in Tennessee and currently live in Nashville, Tennessee.

• Where you work

I work for Ramsey Solutions 

I like to read, watch sports, and play cards and board games with my family

I am always interested in hearing about the new stuff coming out and the vision for Atlassian for the next year. 

Pyramids.jpg

My wife and I on a recent trip to Egypt

happy.jpg

Ashish
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2021

Hi, I am Ashish Agrawal, ACE Kathmandu Leader

• Where you're from: I was born in India, but living in Kathmandu, Nepal for the past 21+ years.
  • Where you work: I am the co-founder and CEO of SmartMobe Solutions. It's a software development company and serving clients from Europe, the USA, Australia, India, and Nepal.
  • What you like to do in your free time: In my free time, I love to meet friends, colleagues, relatives, playing cricket, reading articles and blogs, learning something new.
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: I would want to know about different practices of using Atlassian tools and working culture in the IT industry so I can make the operation and working culture of my company much efficient and effective. I am damn excited to connect with the Leaders of other ACE communities.
  • Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.: My favorite pic is from my last trip to Europe in Feb 2019. 

This pic was taken in the middle of the beautiful city Helsinki, Finland.

IMG_20190211_081607.jpg

This pic was taken to capture the awesomeness of scenery in the outskirt of Oslo, Norway.

IMG_20190210_094032.jpg

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2021

Hello! I'm Elizabeth Jones and currently living in colorful Colorado (Denver). I'm a PMO Director for the Digital Engineering teams at Entercom/Radio.com. In my free time I ride motorcycles, dirt bikes, bicycles, all things outdoorsy, and I also have a small Etsy shop where I sell greeting cards, journals, candles, and jewelry. I can usually be found outside or under a pile of crafting messes indoors. I'm most interested in learning about new and innovative scaling techniques as this is my current focus in the office. 

purplecrystal.jpgdirtbike.jpg

Michelle Simkonis _NOVA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2021

Hi Michelle from Northern VA:

Where you're from: Northern Virginia area.

Where you work: A small software contracting company. 

What you like to do in your free time:  I like to workout and meeting up with family and friends. 

What you're excited to learn at Team 2021:  I can't wait to hear all the new changes and additions that happened throughout the year and what is to come.

Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.:

20191225_075252.jpg

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2021

Good day everyone,

Always late to the party!!! @Bridget I didn't mean to ignore you. 

• Where you're from - I am from Rabat, Morocco. I left my hometown back to 2001 and made USA my home. I lived 14 years in Illinois before moving to Northern VA.
  • Where you work - I work at Freddie Mac
  • What you like to do in your free time - I enjoy painting(If I am around make sure to hide any transparent glass items as they may end up painted ๐Ÿคช). I am also a big fan of Martial Arts especially Taekwondo
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021 - Anything that will help me in my career and assist others in the Atlassian Community 

Fadoua.jpeg

giphy.gif

Velizar Borisov
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

Hello everyone!

Time to finally introduce myself:

• Where you're from

I was born and raised in a little Bulgarian town called Vidin, mostly known for it's medieval fortress.
    Baba Vida.PNG

Nowadays I live in Sofia - the capital of Bulgaria.

• Where you work
    Genius Sports - A leading provider of sophisticated data-driven software to regulated sports, betting and lottery operations. 

Playing football (or soccer in some parts of the world) and travel abroad. A huge personal achievement for me is hitting the "26 on 26" target - visit 26 countries at the age of 26!

The most recent news about the Atlassian tools, having OpsGenie and Jira Align in particular. Also can't wait to meet other Community leaders.

Boy, so much great photos from vacations, that I couldn't select one!
    So here's a photo of my little princess - Snow White:

Shushoni2.jpg

She was named after the Disney princess because of her "...  "hair" as black as ebony, skin as white as snow...".

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2021

Hi @Bridget 

Here is my Intro 

• Where you're from: Bangalore, India ( but my native is Nagercoil, Kanniyakumari)
  • Where you work: Have been working For Atlassian for almost 2 years now. I provide migration support to atlassian customers especially Jira and Confluence.
  • What you like to do in your free time: I watch Web Series, Anime Series and sometimes enjoy cooking.
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: This will be my First Atlassian Summit, So pretty excited about the whole Team 2021
  • Photos of your family, pets, favourite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.
    Some picks from my recent vacation to Andaman Nicobar Island in India
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-14 at 6.10.38 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-14 at 6.10.45 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-14 at 6.10.48 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-14 at 6.10.45 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-14 at 6.10.47 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-14 at 6.10.38 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-03-14 at 6.10.41 PM.jpeg

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

Amazing views on the pictures, thank you for sharing!

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Wow, what a beautiful island.

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2021

Hey, everyone! 

@Fadoua no worries, I'm here to be always the second-late to the party :)

• Where you're from

I'm from Sofia(Bulgaria); I still live and work here.

• Where you work

I'm part of Botron, a marketplace vendor and Atlassian partner (now an Appfire Company).

What I love the most is developing and cooking recipes for specific food preferences. I'm studying the science behind food and nutrition, and I'm spending a good amount of my free time there. 

CrossFit and Hiking are the other two most precious items of my free time. ๐Ÿ”

Always passionate about teamwork! Now, as part of a bigger team, I'm again in search of true work-life relationships and proper team culture.

Bulgarian mountains are my second home, and I'm truly grateful to have such magnificent nature around.

IMG_0343.JPG

Well.. you asked for it :D My sourdough bread.

IMG_0638 2.jpg

I'm more excited than this chonk running to Team21 

team21.gif

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2021

THAT CHONK! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2021

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

๐Ÿ‘‹ G'day y'all!

I'm Ben and you may know me from our monthly Atlassian University webinar series, but few people know this: long before working for Atlassian University, I also worked for my alma materโ€”University of Delawareโ€”as our beloved mascot, YoUDee!

giphy

Yes, that is one handsome chicken, I know!

While I may not be donning my feathers or beak any more, I am here to cheer you on towards earning a Certification this year. It's not too late to enroll in our free Certification Accelerator Experience, as part of Team '21. You'll get a refreshed study guideโ€”with all-new sample questionsโ€”plus have the change to learn alongside others with our target-date Study Groups on Atlassian Community. It's an all-new approach for preparingโ€”and passing!โ€”an Atlassian Certification exam. You can do it!

giphy

In addition to the Certification Accelerator Experience, I'm really looking forward to hearing our Team '21 keynotesโ€”especially Malcolm Gladwell and Katie Sowersโ€”and watching everything around Team Practices and Work Management.

I'm most interested in talking with all y'all about how you learn to use Jira, Confluence, and all of our Atlassian products. What's working best? What's not? What gets you excited about learning in a professional environment?

Looking forward to meeting you!

โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

P.S. Shameless plug for Atlassian University's own @Joanna Thurmann and her demo session, Atlassian Certification: You're closer to a career-boosting credential than you think. ๐Ÿšฉ Bookmark it!

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 2.03.53 PM.png

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

Nice to "meet" you @Ben Thoma ! Always a pleasure learning more about some people we know from Atlassian but never got a chance to know more about them beside work.

Like โ€ข Ben Thoma likes this
Christel Gray April 21, 2021

Hi All,

I'm based in Colorado and am a Scrum Master/Project Manager/Atlassian Admin. I'm always excited to learn more about Atlassian products! I can't wait until we're back in person as I seriously need some Atlassian swag! ;) LOL!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

@Christel Gray I am with you when it comes to Swag. Ask @Meg Holbrook we call it shopping time during the in-person summit.

Like โ€ข Christel Gray likes this
Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2021

HI EVEBODY!

Finally THE TEAM has arrived!
I am an enthusiast and I give great value to moments of fraternization and everything that can evolve us.

• Where you're from
    • Pernambuco - Brazil!
  • Where you work
    • 100% in my house. home sweet home
    • Well, i love different cuisines, cinema and beaches
    • It is the first time that I can participate in an Atlassian event. I am fascinated by its technologies and very grateful to pursue a career in this. I hope to speak soon at an event like this.
    • WhatsApp Image 2021-04-25 at 16.55.39.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-04-25 at 16.59.02.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-04-25 at 16.59.39.jpeg
    • Diรกrio de Bordo 6 โ€“ 100.000 visualizaรงรตes e uma coletรขnea de gifs pra  comemorar | Gustavo Lopes - Blog do Gusta
    • 21 GIFs para usar no Facebook (porque agora pode!)

See yah!

Andrew Kendris
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2021

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing such awesome photos!! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 25, 2021
  • Where you're from

I come from the Atlassian homeland... or is that motherland?

• Where you work

The lounge room... isn't everyone?

Sleeping is good

Jira Work Management

from the garden... mmmmmm..... yuuuuuuuuuummmmm.....

20210111_173748 - berries.jpg

so excited.gif

Dave Snyder April 26, 2021
  • Where you're from
    • Mennonite country in southwestern Ontario, Canada
  • Where you work
    • Agfa HealthCare (Waterloo)
    • Running, biking, hiking, camping, playing and coaching volleyball and baseball, collecting hockey cards
    • Migration from Server to Data Centre and/or Cloud
    • May be an image of dog
    • May be an image of dog and outdoors
    • May be an image of dog
    • No photo description available.
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2021

That's awesome, thanks Bridget and Team!

• Where you're from

I'm originally from Spain and moved to Colorado in 2007 (I told myself, 3 years and back... but I'm still here :-) ). Since 2009 I live in Boulder, Colorado.

• Where you work

I work for a great company called Workday!

I like spending time with my family and creating new experiences! Since the pandemic started whenever possible I've been in long walks with my two sons, Carlos (4 years old) and Julian (18 months old). And when things go back to "normal" I'm taking my family to my hometown and to the beach!

I'm very excited about the keynotes, the presentations on Jira Service Management and Halp, the Community events, and the leadership roundtables. And everything else, really! ;-)

This is from my only time in NYC. The weather was so bad, but nothings stopped us from visiting the hotspots (well not so hot that weekend):

NY2011.jpg

Dam - iDalko April 27, 2021

Hi everybody ! 

I'm Dam from France and working at iDalko (Platinum partner). 
I'm working remotely from a small village lost in France. 
I'm really excited to learn more about Cloud next features during Team 2021. 

I like to go fishing and walking in the forest. 
I was published on Atlassian blog about a fishing usecase in Jira :) 
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/life-runs-jira-inventory-system-carp-fishing

one of my biggest catch :)
record-carpe-2.png

giphy

Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Hi, everyone! Some of you know me already, some don't. I'm Esther.

• Where you're from: I was born and raised in the Chicago suburbs, and aside from college, have never lived more than 30 miles from the southern shore of Lake Michigan. I currently live on the very north edge of the city.
  • Where you work: I'm the process integrations manager for Pizza Hut U.S.
  • What you like to do in your free time: I love to read, play tennis, and go for walks when the weather is good. I also knit obsessively, since I can't sit still long enough to watch TV without having something to do with my hands.
  • What you're excited to learn at Team 2021: I have several teams who are just starting to look into devops and automated deployments, so I'll be watching a lot of the DevOps content.
  • Photos of your family, pets, favorite vacation, sourdough loaf, etc.: 

During the Barcelona Summit in 2018, I took a day trip to the medieval village of Besalu.

IMG_20180902_103545.jpg

I was also lucky to go to Ireland in 2019; my favorite shot taken in Dublin.

IMG_20190714_181916.jpg

And, since I have no sourdough to share, here's my most recent FO (finished object).

PXL_20210313_182335563.jpg

And this is how excited I am!

giphy

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Beautiful photos, and what is your finished object? (love purple and gray)

Like โ€ข John Funk likes this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2021

Thanks, @carolyn french

It's The Sharon Show by Casapinka, a long (7 feet!) rectangular shawl/scarf.

Like โ€ข carolyn french likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events